Profile for Thillcrest > Reviews

Thillcrest

Météo marine
Météo marine

5.0 out of 5 stars Good weather forecast app, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Météo marine (App)
Have been testing this app for a week before we take a sailing holiday in Greece. I now have a high degree of confidence that we will have good access to weather forecasts whilst we are away.

BBD Whippet Deluxe Collar, Red
BBD Whippet Deluxe Collar, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Lurcher Collar, 27 Oct. 2013
Looks very smart on our black Lurcher Zak. Strong and very well made. And he seems to find it comfortable.

Scarpa Men's Ranger GORE-TEX -
Scarpa Men's Ranger GORE-TEX -

2.0 out of 5 stars Boots Split, 24 July 2012
These boots were comfortable from the box and I was most pleased with them. I cleaned and proofed them after every significant walk and hoped they would last me a long time. After 3 months use the rand of the boots started to come away from the leather at the place where the boot bends adjacent to the ball of the foot. They remained waterproof but as I felt the split would only get worse I returned them with an explanation to Snow & Rock. After 2 weeks my cash was refunded. In the interim I bought some cheaper Karrimor boots to get me through the summer and will decide what to do next after spending a few months with these.

Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid weathertite Black Sea Walking Boot K300BLC159 11 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Boots, 24 July 2012
These boots are a joke. They wore out after only a few outings. Unless you intend them for walking on wall to wall fitted carpets, forget it.