Profile for Nic Nic G > Reviews

Content by Nic Nic G

Nic Nic G

Page: 1 | 2
Frankie Fox Squeaky Dog Toy (Size: Small)
Frankie Fox Squeaky Dog Toy (Size: Small)
Offered by NutreVet

5.0 out of 5 stars Frankie the Fox, 17 Jan. 2015
My chinese crested pooch loves this toy. She carries it everywhere with her. Think it's her fave Christmas present.

Prisoner Cell Block H - The Edna Pearson Episodes [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H - The Edna Pearson Episodes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vivean Gray
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***

5.0 out of 5 stars Strewth ...this DVD is a riot!, 17 Jan. 2015
I am working my way through the PCH boxsets, currently up to boxset 15, so I am now back up to the Edna Pearson episodes, so I have switched to watch this DVD.
Firstly, the picture seems to be so much better on this than the boxset. They must have carefully remastered the episodes.
Secondly, it's great to watch the episodes as they should be. You can notice the gaps in the normal boxset so much.
So I am over the moon getting to finally watch these episodes in the right place.

Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to Speed Keed., 16 Nov. 2014
This game is an absolute MUST HAVE for every Sonic fan. I've had this since it first came out, but have recently gone back to playing it.
It had some great unlockable's on here too.
At the moment I am still stuck on the final boss. It's a great challenge. Love the nostalgia. Love Sonic full stop.

Petunia Surfinia Mixed Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u
Petunia Surfinia Mixed Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming Marvellous, 4 July 2014
These flowers are beautful. They came as a plug and were already well developed. And they are now in hanging baskets and have grown much better than any of the garden centre ones that were already in bloom.

Pet Head Double Dipping 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, 475 ml
Pet Head Double Dipping 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, 475 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Dipped Powder Puff, 4 July 2014
Loved that this was a two in one shampoo and conditioner. Good to used when in a hurry. It smells great and my Chinese Crested powder puff looks and feels soft and fluffy.

Carrie [DVD] [2013]
Carrie [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ ChloŽ Moretz

5.0 out of 5 stars The first sin was..., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Carrie [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this movie. I think ChloŽ Grace Morertz is such a talented young actress and to team her up with Julianne Moore was brilliant. I wasn't too keen on the original of this movie, but it's been a long time since I've watched it. I thought Carrie was a really good and it was great to see it modernised - it suited being in a modern high school. I will enjoy watching this again and again.

Jumbo Pet Blanket (Pink)
Jumbo Pet Blanket (Pink)
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Jumbo Pet Blanket (Pink) (Misc.)
I ordered the pink Blanket. It's nice and big. It came in a nice presentation. Fantastic value. And was delivered in a couple of days. My pooch has already been cuddled up in it within minutes of it arriving.

Linens Limited Paws Flat Dog Pet Bed, Pink, Large
Linens Limited Paws Flat Dog Pet Bed, Pink, Large
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cosy, 26 Mar. 2014
This bed is lovely. It's a decent size and my Chinese crested powder puff loves it. The cover looks nice and easy to wash. Really pleased with the seller who got this to me in a couple of days. Oh, and I love that it's pink!

Jazooli Soft Fabric Washable Dog Pet Warm Basket Bed with Fleece Lining - Pink - Large
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cosy, 26 Mar. 2014
I love this product. Ordered it for my Chinese crested powder puff. The medium size would have been more than enough for her, but at least she can really stretch out in it. It's lovely and soft and I love that it's pink. I'm really pleased with his bed and I will definitely use this seller again.

Gor Pets Wild Plush Soft Squeaking Dog & Puppy Toy with Squeaker Squirrel 24cm
Gor Pets Wild Plush Soft Squeaking Dog & Puppy Toy with Squeaker Squirrel 24cm
Offered by Purely Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars SQUIRREL !!, 6 Feb. 2014
My dog absolutely loves this toy. She spends all her day staring out the window waiting to see a squirrel outside, so I knew she would love this. It's a decent size and will probably suit dogs of all sizes. My dog is a chinese crested powder puff so it's a big toy for her, but she carries it wherever she goes.

Page: 1 | 2