Profile for Hehehe > Reviews

Hehehe

The Photo Album Company Dispenser Box with 250 Photograph Photo Corner - Clear
The Photo Album Company Dispenser Box with 250 Photograph Photo Corner - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 5 Sept. 2014
Cheap, delivered promptly, decent quality... Probably not up to wedding album quality (ie. I wouldn't bank on them lasting forever) but they were perfect for my little album project! :)

How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake)
How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake)
by Kerrelyn Sparks
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Explicit, 20 April 2011
I bought this book expecting exactly what everyone else has been saying- a fun, comic take on the vampire cult that seems to have gotten overly popular recently. The book looked like good fun, and hey, it was free for my kindle, so I bought it.

I've gotta tell you, though, I'm only 15. The storyline is great, but out of the blue, there are some REALLY graphic sex scenes. They're not quite obscene (bordering, but not quite), but they're definitely something I wouldn't want my little sister (who's 13) to read, or for my Mum to know I'm reading. Just saying, in case anyone out there's thinking of buying it for a teenage niece or granddaughter or something. That would be awkward.

Apart from the sex scenes that come on basically without warning, the storyline is good. It's funny, and some of the dialogue is hilarious, and the situations especially. It's cleverly put together, and perfectly paced. It would be a great book, it's just a shame about the explicit content.

Severance [DVD]
Severance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterically Funny, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Severance [DVD] (DVD)
Although the plotline was a little bit cliched, it always felt like that was what it intended. You knew what was coming, and I guessed who the survivors of the trip would be straight away, but it was hilariously funny getting to that point.
When I watched the film, it was on TV, so I didn't know that rating. I'm 14 and I watched it with my Dad, and although it was gory, it was hilarious at the same time. The imaginitive ways that the members were one my one killed weren't original, but the dialog and not-so-subtle humour were very amusing.
The film was also filled with tension. Although you knew that most of the cast were going to die, it kept you hanging on which would be first with a series of false trails in the beginning.
Most entertaining horror film I think I've ever watched... :D