Profile for Paul housego > Reviews

OVEN MATE
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT STUFF, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: OVEN MATE
Removes virtually any mess. I use it all the time. It may need a few applications for heavy burnt on dirt but it will get there.

Handi-Pad 70 x 125mm General Purpose Sanding Kit
Handi-Pad 70 x 125mm General Purpose Sanding Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SANDING BLOCK, 8 Feb. 2013
I'm a decorator and use this ll the time. Sands right up to the edge and easy on the palm.

Trigger Point Performance Grid Foam Roller - Orange
Trigger Point Performance Grid Foam Roller - Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Trigger Point Roller, 15 Jan. 2013
My only criticism of this roller is that it is much harder than a foam roller. I bought it to work on my IT bands, I'm no wimp but I
cannot roll up and down on it for too long. As my muscles ease off I expect to be able o use it without to much of a problem.

Other than that a good product. I like the short length which makes it easier to store.

Razor Girl's A125 Kick Scooter - Pink/Silver
Razor Girl's A125 Kick Scooter - Pink/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scooter., 15 Jan. 2013
My daughter loves this scooter although in hindsight I should have bought her the sparking version. Runs well though. The wheel are very smooth so lots of travel for minimum effort.

The Show Must Go On: The Very Best Of Leo Sayer
The Show Must Go On: The Very Best Of Leo Sayer

4.0 out of 5 stars I rPefer CDs, 15 Jan. 2013
I only wanted Thunder In My Heart but I don't like downloads. As it happens I've listened to both CDs and they are good. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good representation of Leo's career.

30 Years of Rock - The Greatest Hits
30 Years of Rock - The Greatest Hits

3.0 out of 5 stars Some I Like and Some I Don't, 29 Dec. 2011
I like to upload from CDs and not download from the Internet so I ordered this album as It had the few George Thorogood tracks that I like in one place. A lot of the tracks were OK but not what I would want to listen to all the time and that is why it gets 3 stars. For a true blue GT lover it is probably a great album .

Intempo IDS-01B Compact 2.0 Speaker For iPod, MP3 And Other Audio Devices - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Dock Intempo IDS-01B, 30 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my wife. She is a fitness instructor and uses her ipod on a commercial Ipod amplifier at work. She wanted a small dock to use at home. The Intempo is a contempary design with good sound. My wife is very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2