Profile for Lozza Styles > Reviews

Only Human
Only Human
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars my ears bled..., 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Only Human (Audio CD)
Enjoyed listening to this in the car, until she started f'ing and blinding all over her songs. Won't be playing it again with my 4 year olds little ears in the back seat. I guess you can take the girl out of the north but you can't take the north out of the girl. Wash your mouth out Cheryl! (Apart from the swearing though, it is a fab album)

Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks
Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality., 24 Aug. 2014
Surprised by Melissa and Doug, that these blocks are just thick cardboard. They arrived with bashed in corners. Returned for a full refund.

Women's Fashion Multicolour Floral Pattern Sheer Chiffon Open Cardigan Kimono Jacket Black Pink M/L

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it too!, 24 Aug. 2014
This top is so lovely! Really good fit, nice bold colours and it's thick chiffon not flimsy cheap chiffon. Worth a buy!

Light My Way Night Light
Light My Way Night Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun. 2014
Perfect for my 3.5 year old son who had just developed a little fear of the dark. It also helps him when he wakes to use the toilet too during the night as he can see where is going to the bathroom. All round a very good purchase

Rubies Pemium Spiderman (Small)
Rubies Pemium Spiderman (Small)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality..., 24 Jun. 2014
I like this fancy dress costume, however my son didn't as the body part has hard stuff in it (to give a muscle chest effect).. he refuses to wear it, and ended up buying another one which doesn't have the hard shell.

New Combination Gel & Foam Cushion Back Lumbar Support With Super Soft Fleece Cover
Offered by Malcolm Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just the job..., 24 Jun. 2014
I am suffering from preganancy sciatica, and being in an office role, I am sitting down most of the day, I purchased this cushion for more comfort and it does just that. Works for exactly what I need it for and has really helped my sciatica.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality / Service, 24 Jun. 2014
Choose this invitation for my little mans birthday, who is Fireman Sam mad! The quality is excellent and they arrived in super quick time. I chose to leave all the details in a separate message direct to the seller, not through the gift option bit, as I found that a bit confusing as to what to do, but that's Amazons fault, not the seller. I could 100% recommend this product, I am really happy with them.

Waterproof Picnic Lunch Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Travel Organizer
Waterproof Picnic Lunch Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Travel Organizer
Offered by Tiny Deal

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly!, 12 Jun. 2014
Received my bag and as soon as I opened it, I was overwhelmed by the strong smell of petrol or some sort of chemical. Not even going to bother returning it, as it was from China so postage will probably be more than the bag! Hopefully some air time in the garden might help!

My Carry Potty
My Carry Potty
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small!!, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: My Carry Potty (Baby Product)
I think this potty is better suited for girls, far too small for my son to sit properly on and keep his winkle inside! If he had of used it, the wee would have went everywhere! Sent it straight back and got a no quibble refund

Children's Santa's Helper Hat With Bell, Christmas Gift
Children's Santa's Helper Hat With Bell, Christmas Gift
Offered by Robelli Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but big, 7 Dec. 2012
Sizing is a bit big, I wouldn't expect this to fit a one year old! It fits my boy who is just over 2, but is still a bit big. He looks very cute in it though so its not all bad :-)

Page: 1 | 2