Profile for Lovediamonds > Reviews

Hospitality Supervision S/NVQ Level 3
by HUNTER ET AL
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 2 May 2014
Very comprehensive and easy to read. Been very useful and interesting. Would recommend to any S/NVQ hospitality student looking for a good text book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring!, 20 Nov 2011
This lovely ring exceeded my expectations and in my opinion was good value for money too! I reall enjoy wearing it.

18ct Yellow Gold 1ct Heart Shaped Diamond Cluster Ring - Size P
18ct Yellow Gold 1ct Heart Shaped Diamond Cluster Ring - Size P
Price: 660.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 16 Oct 2011
I was more than delighted when this ring arrived. It is very sparkly and a good size. I think it represents excellent value for money.

1/2 Carat F/VS1 Princess Certified Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18ct Solid White Gold
Offered by Vashi
Price: 3,997.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, excellent value, 21 Sep 2011
I ordered this beautiful solitaire ring through Amazon. The detailed description regarding the colour, cut, clarity and carot was very helpful in helping me make my choice as other sellers give very little information regarding their products. The ring is of very high quality and has exceeded my expectations - it would certainly be priced very much higher in a high street jewellers. The Diamond Manufacturers telephoned me to let me know when the ring was being despatched and again shortly after it had arrived to check that I was happy with it - which I was. The company have been a pleasure to deal with.