ARRAY(0x104ff0c0)

Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights
Offered by Sports4ever
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars ZERO stars!, 9 Oct 2013
Cheap tat! Realising this was made of cheap brittle plastic, opened the cover to insert batteries (not included) with great care. The clips holding the cover on still managed to break and the "seal" snapped in 2 places.
When mounted, the front light clips onto the bracket sideways and cannot be rotated. It's so loose that the light falls off when you move the bike to get on it (let alone going over a bump!)
Total waste of money. Poundland do a better quality light set for a quid!

Piz Buin Ultra Light Sun Lotion Sprays Spf 15 And Spf 30 - 200Ml Each
Piz Buin Ultra Light Sun Lotion Sprays Spf 15 And Spf 30 - 200Ml Each
Offered by Venture Blue
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars for price, 6 April 2013
I thought I was getting a real bargain until 2 days after these arrived I went into Boots and they're doing 2 for 1 for a quid cheaper. Still, I have them now and have nothing against the product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good quality and service, 6 April 2013
Material is soft as silk and fits perfectly. The shirt is well made with a handy pocket.
It arrived 3 WEEKS ahead of schedule (from India!) by DHL courier who texted me on the morning of delivery to make sure I'd be in, and a simple text back to change the day of delivery if I needed to.
This should be lovely and cool on hot summer nights in the Caribbean.
Excellent product.

Zoggs Adult Reef Explorer snorkel and goggles snorkeling set.
Zoggs Adult Reef Explorer snorkel and goggles snorkeling set.
Offered by Dorking Sports
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Ladies' set, 6 April 2013
Bought this for the missus. I went for a more expensive one. This doesn't fit my face but is perfect for her with her slightly smaller head. When I can get her to try it out in the bath, I'll update the review. Ultimate test will be on holiday in July. It passes the airtight test in the living room though.

Camera Case With Soft Lining For Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z37, Hi-Zoom EX-H30 & EX-H5, By DURAGADGET
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for EX-H5, 3 April 2013
Bought this to put my Exilim EX-H5 in but the case is far too big for it. I've had to get a different case now as the EX-H5 was rattling around in it with about 25% extra room to spare.
The plastic flappy "card holder" in the middle of the case seems pointless and is a bit intrusive into the case.
I don't expect the zip to last long without constant dabs of olive oil as it is very resistant to movement.
It's not even square! Looks like the plans for it were cut out of card by a 4yr old with blunt scissors.
5 stars for the seller. 1 star for the product.

SanDisk SDSDQU-016G-U46A 16GB microSDHC Ultra Class 10 Card with microSDHC to SD Adapter (Label May Change)
Price: 12.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 April 2013
Does what it says on the tin. 16GB / Class 10 (required for HD camcorder). Comes with microSD - SD adaptor contained in the usual "impossible to open without a hacksaw" packaging!

Collins Scrabble Dictionary
Collins Scrabble Dictionary
by Dictionaries

3.0 out of 5 stars No 2 & 3 letter words section, 3 April 2013
Needed a Scrabble dictionary because the missus keeps thinking I'm making up words of my own. This stops the arguments and gets me great scores now I can prove that a particular word exists.
Shame there's no 2 & 3 letter word section with definitions as in some other publications.

LUPO Water and Shock Resistant Universal Compact Digital Camera Bag Case - BLACK (Internal Size: 95 x 65 x 20mm)
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Worried about the zip, 3 April 2013
Fits my Polaroid X800E Waterproof Camera perfectly, although I am worried how long the zip will last.
On first attempt, one of the zips wouldn't budge at all and the other had so much resistance that I thought it would break.
A dab of olive oil along the zipper did the trick and loosened them up, but after a week started tightening again.
More oil helped but I don't see the zip holding out with prolonged usage. I think it's going to break every time I open and close it..

Delux Classic Black Wayfarer Sunglasses Dark Tint lens Qwin Eyeware UV400 Unisex
Offered by MI-EShop.
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good budget sunglasses, 3 April 2013
They say "you get what you pay for". Not in this case. I'm pleasantly surprised with these sunglasses. Bought 2 pairs on a whim just to see if they were any good. At that price you can afford to and still go out and get some expensive designer ones if you don't like them. But the missus and I love 'em. They're totally unisex (although I've used a black marker to "paint over" the silver things on the front corners of my pair) and fit both our faces (mine's a lot wider and fatter than hers) but both are comfortable, not too tight and not too loose.
If you're looking for affordable stylish shades... you've found them !

LLOYTRON Travel Adaptor - UK 3-Pin to U.S.A., Canada and North America
LLOYTRON Travel Adaptor - UK 3-Pin to U.S.A., Canada and North America
Offered by Regency
Price: 1.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photograph, 3 April 2013
I ordered 2 of these adaptors and both differ totally from the photograph on which I based this order.
Firstly, they both arrived loose (no packaging whatsoever) in a jiffy bag.
Secondly, the item shown in the photo is NOT what I received. It advertises a specific USA/Canada adaptor which has 1 slightly larger pin. The items I received are AUS/NZ/USA combined adaptors with rotating pins of the same size which can be found on this link
They are being returned.

Update to above review:
To give them credit where it's due, they have just emailed to say they don't have the one in the photograph in stock and have apologised, issued a full refund, and said I can keep the item and don't need to return it.
Therefore I have raised the rating on this from 1 star to 3 stars for their customer service.