Profile for davejp > Reviews

Content by davejp

davejp

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I can do magic now!, 1 April 2014
The notebook is sleek and stylish and looks authentic. Plus since owning it I have found out that I am in fact a wizard of epic proportions and can do all kinds of magic stuff. This rocks.

The Inbetweeners: Series 2 [DVD]
The Inbetweeners: Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars New Classic, 14 Nov 2013
If you are a British bloke who was once a young man going through school then this was written about you, only question is: Which one were you? (and we were not all Simon)

Swearing Parrot Keyring - Adult Only Novelty Toy
Swearing Parrot Keyring - Adult Only Novelty Toy
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Foul mouthed bird cost me my job!, 18 Jan 2013
This parrot is FOUL mouthed! Since owning it the bird has had nothing positive to say whatsoever! All it does is swear at me, my guests and any delivery or repairmen who have to call round. When the gentleman from the electric company came round the read the meter the abusive bird told him "hey you, go F*** yourself!". On another occasion my sister was round for dinner and the sexist feathered git told her to "Show us your t**s". The worst instance happened when my boss, Mr Manwering called in to drop off some papers I had left at the office, I won't repeat the vulgarity but let it just be said that I am no longer in his employment as I was sacked that very day! I am appalled by the language of this creature and can only wonder what sick minded individual trained it so. Shame on you!

Neo Media Aluminium CD or DVD Storage Box with sleeves holds upto 1000 disks
Neo Media Aluminium CD or DVD Storage Box with sleeves holds upto 1000 disks
Offered by YBMG

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking you've found it!, 18 Jan 2013
I guess that you are reading this because you want a protective container for your DVDs and CDs, to save space, keep them safe in transit, make them easy to locate etc. So was I and I saw this item here on Amazon and read a few reviews and went for it, some of the reviews did worry me but I figured that at this price it was worth the risk. Proved totally right. The box is solid, the handles are secure. Inside each DVD slip is numbered and there is are four index pages inside the lid. yes you have to put the inlays into the frame, took me 10 minutes, easy. There is ample space not only for the 1000 discs but also a few inlays etc. I have a lot of DVDs and CDs and was keen to have them secure and safe from being damaged by weight, accident or water damage, I looked at a few of the material cases and am so glad I didn't get one, the price of this for 1000 DVDs is much cheaper than the equivalent materiel cases, non of which can hold this quantity.

Shaggy Dogs and Black Sheep: The Origins of Even More Phrases We Use Every Day
Shaggy Dogs and Black Sheep: The Origins of Even More Phrases We Use Every Day
by Albert Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars brill book, 24 July 2011
Not to sound like an idiot but this review really writes itself. If you have an interest in where British phrases come from then this book ticks all the boxes, its full of commonly used phrases and a few less common one too, well written and easy to pick up. If you want a crime thriller, atlas, cookery book on preparation of Highland scones or Top Gears annual then I wouldn't suggest this book however.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 24 July 2011
This wok is fantastic! If you are considering buying a Wok I would highly recommend this one, the rack and lid feature are really useful and not all woks have them so its definitely worth checking. It is a high quality bit of kit, robust, easy to clean and has a very easy clean surface. A bargain at this price.

Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror
Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 23 July 2011
To coin a phrase this "does what it says on the tin", As long as your car has rear headrests to attach the straps to I can't see how anyone can fail to find this product useful. Seriously, read some of the one star reviews, makes you wonder how these people managed to purchase the item in the first place. Easy to adjust, good quality mirror, I can see my son easily and comfortably. Great buy.