Profile for eye_wink > Reviews

Content by eye_wink

eye_wink

SAMSUNG Micro USB Data Cable APCBU10BBE for Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100, Galaxy S3 I9300, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 I9100, Galaxy ACE S5830, Galaxy Mini S5570, Wave S8500, Wave 2 S8530, Galaxy Apollo I5801, Galaxy Europa I5500, Galaxy W I8150, Galaxy Nexus I9250, Galaxy Note N7000 I9220, Wave 3 S8600

5.0 out of 5 stars MIcro usb cable, 13 Oct. 2013
MIcro usb cable. Good value ( cant go wrong at this price ), came quickly, well packaged, works perfectly on a Galaxy s3. Recommended.

Aten UC232A USB to Serial Converter
Aten UC232A USB to Serial Converter

5.0 out of 5 stars Serial converter, 15 Jan. 2013
I used this to connect an old sat nav system to a modern laptop. Does the job well. When I first connected it, it worked immediately. Recommended.

Manna Real Leather UltraSlim Samsung Galaxy S III S3 Case i9300 with Stand Function (Black Grained Leather)
Offered by LEICKE Germany

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy case, 15 Jan. 2013
Fits S3 very well, leather is a bit too shiny for my liking but should last a long time. The catch that grips the side of the phone is a bit tight but I did manage to bend this slightly so that it is easier to open / close. One thing I would say is consider whether you prefer it to open to the left or the right....just a matter of personal taste. Other than that, this is a good product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Towing socket adapter, 10 Nov. 2012
Arrived quickly and well packaged. It was required to allows a Halfords lightboard to fit a Mercedes european socket. Product worked perfectly. Very pleased.

TRIXES Black Micro 2 Port USB 2.1A Car Charger Splitter Adapter for iPod iPhone iPad Mobile SatNav
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixes USB car charger, 19 Sept. 2011
Item as described, quick delivery and well packaged. Fits securely into cigarette lighter. ipad 2 now charges really well in the car. Very pleased.