Profile for Chris Parsons > Reviews

Chris Parsons

Page: 1 | 2
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases we've made for our daughter, 18 Jan 2014
This clock has really helped us reinforce a morning routine with our daughter, she took to it straight away, loved the story and enjoys setting her clock. She knows she mustn't get out of bed until her sun comes up and she never does. It's brilliant!

Carcassonne
Carcassonne

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games ever!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Carcassonne (Kitchen & Home)
We love this game! It's great because you can play it with two people as well as more. Our 8 year old has started playing now so it's becoming a family favourite - it doesn't take too long to play, lots of fun, love it!

The Adventures of Abney & Teal - Faraway Island and Other Adventures WITH FREE STICKERS [DVD]
Offered by Sent2u

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely! Just wish there were more episodes, 18 Jan 2014
I've been waiting for Abney and Teal to come out on dvd for my nephew and niece and sure enough they love it! It would be even better if there were a few more episodes on here but it's so sweet and I know they watch it often.

How To Train Your Dragon [DVD]
How To Train Your Dragon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jay Baruchel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film for all the family, 18 Jan 2014
We all love this fim in our family and now I've started buying it for all the other children I know who don't already have it! Not a bad price too!

The Sound of Music(Sing-Along Edition) [DVD] [1965]
The Sound of Music(Sing-Along Edition) [DVD] [1965]
Dvd ~ Julie Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price for the perfect musical!, 18 Jan 2014
What's not to like? Really good value, classic film, we haven't really given the sing-a-long feature a proper go yet but I just know my daughter is going to love it!

Technote Descant Recorder - Pink
Technote Descant Recorder - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for my 6 year old who is just starting out!, 18 Jan 2014
Bought for my little girl and it's fine for her to start on - I think I would get her a better quality one if she gets really into it. She's really happy though...because it's pink!

Star Wars Origami: 36 Amazing Models from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
Star Wars Origami: 36 Amazing Models from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
by Chris Alexander

4.0 out of 5 stars Not tried it out but it looks really fun, 18 Jan 2014
Bought for a friend so I haven't actually seen it in action but it looks really good - the pages are perforated so they should come out easily and they are all printed up so I can imagine they will look really effective once folded.

Aquabot
Aquabot
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars We haven't seen it doing any diving but it's good fun!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Aquabot (Toy)
My 8 year old son was very pleased with this. It's very clever how it starts working when you put it in water and stops when you take it out. It swims well but it doesn't do much more than that - fun in the bath for a few minutes at a time!

Star Wars Folded Flyers (Klutz)
Star Wars Folded Flyers (Klutz)
by Benjamin Harper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, my son loves it!, 18 Jan 2014
Got this for my 8 year old and he thinks it's great. He needs help to make sure he is accurate with his folds but he's getting the hang of it now and they look really effective.

100 Hits Christmas Karaoke
100 Hits Christmas Karaoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a huge number of songs and they sound great!, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this to use at work with older people in a care home at Christmas so we were looking for the older songs and traditional carols. This has those and so many more and we had lots of fun with it. We needed to familiarise ourselves with it because some of the tracks were a little bit tricky to know when the intro had finished and when to come in, but once we were confident it was great and most sounded just like the originals which made it perfect for our residents! Be aware there are no words included so we needed to print them off but it is good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2