Profile for Baby Tom > Reviews

Baby Tom (UK)

Sony NWZE455B.CEW E Series 16GB Walkman MP3/Video with Clear Audio - Black
Sony NWZE455B.CEW E Series 16GB Walkman MP3/Video with Clear Audio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive - potential nano beater, 14 Nov 2010
I bought this a few weeks ago, as I was fed up of using my phone to play music. I owned a previous E-series model a few years ago, so I thought I'd give then a try again.

The audio quality is very impressive, far better than my phone and my sisters iPod nano in my opinion, especially with a decent set of headphones. Contrary to other reviews I've read, I found the audio volume to be more than loud enough, usually leaving it on 20/30 at most even in fairly loud environments.

Build quality is decent too, its a bit thicker than the old style nano, but unlike the nano I wouldn't worry if I dropped it on the floor or knocked it about a bit, feels fairly solid. The screen is good quality, although not ideal for watching videos on as it is a bit small.

As far as usability is concerned I have no complaints, you can easily drag and drop music on, sync to it with itunes or wmp, or use the bundled "content transfer" application to automatically add new music, videos, podcasts etc from a particular folder whenever you plug it in.

The mp3 interface is simple, with a decent number of options to enhance the sound, and also includes sonys "SenseMe" channels, which analyses music and groups them into similar sounding categories - good when you to just play relaxing music or whatever and dont want to have to make a playlist.

Overall very impressive, and definitely worth the 85 I paid for it. 5/5

Crysis Warhead (PC DVD)
Crysis Warhead (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just say no... to DRM, 20 Sep 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crysis Warhead (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Its a real shame as i was really looking forward to this game, but the DRM limitations mean i shall certainly not be buying this anymore. I will happily remove this review when they remove the restrictions. I really hope that EA do not introduce this onto every game they sell from now on.
Boycott this rubbish.