Profile for Anon > Reviews

Anon

Cyber Squeakies Space Ball Orange Pets Dog Toys Squeeky 5025659204024
Cyber Squeakies Space Ball Orange Pets Dog Toys Squeeky 5025659204024
Offered by PetsunitedUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Barely vanilla smell, but still her favourite toy, 10 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my dog's first birthday amongst other things, but this ball was by far her favourite toy. She had lost interest in all her other toys and balls but she has been squeaking on this day and night for a week now. I've started having to confiscate it at night so it doesn't keep us up! I got this one in orange and it's bright and easy to find in longish grass. The squeak has broken quite a few times which is rather annoying but so far it has always fixed itself after a while and suddenly started working again. When the squeak works it's great because the ball is quite soft so squeaks easily and it's a bit of a deeper squeak than from the usual kong balls and my dog really loves it. Personally I thought the ball smells more of rubber than vanilla, I asked family and they said they could pick up a faint hint of vanilla, but not much. Whether or not the dog can smell it I don't know, but either way she loves it and cries when she loses it under our bed, so I'll be ordering another in case it actually gets lost x

Crock-Pot Digital Countdown Slow Cooker, 4.7 Litre - Gloss Black
Crock-Pot Digital Countdown Slow Cooker, 4.7 Litre - Gloss Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Slow Cooker, 29 Aug. 2013
Absolutely fantastic slow cooker and well worth the money. I had picked this one out a long time ago but hesitated and it sold out. I signed up to the John Lewis email alert but never received anything and by chance happened to search for it again one day and found it on here for half the price it is being sold for at JL!
I had read other reviews that it burnt food so on its first use we made a stew and set it on low for the day. We were disappointed with the result and it was still very watery and tough. Now we set it on high for 4 - 5 hours and it is perfect. Stew, loin, ribs and curry have all come out great and it takes so little effort. It is helpful if you can stir it every so often as bits around the outside may burn, but it's nothing to worry about if not.
You can also adjust the temperature from low to high or high to low at any time while it's cooking if you change your mind, and you can adjust the timing too without any phaffing around stopping and restarting it which was a great bonus. The keep warm function is great too but maybe a quiet beep would be handy to let you know when it's done.
Overall I'm very happy with it and have already recommended it to anyone who will listen!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 3:55 PM GMT

Giant Microbes HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
Giant Microbes HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
Offered by ThistleBooks

5.0 out of 5 stars HIV, 7 Mar. 2011
So cute and really good quality. Also bought the amoeba and that is amazing quality too, would really recommend these!