Profile for KC > Reviews

Content by KC

KC

Londonmagicstore® Gadgets Blue S-Line Wave Series TPU Silicone Gel Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 820 with 3 Layered Screen Protector & timri Microfibre LCD Cleaning Cloth - Part of the AIO Accessories Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Dec. 2013
Just what I was after. Better than the ones I could find in phone shops or on market stalls. Strong, good fit, nice colour. With the cover on you have to press slightly harder to use the buttons on the side but it's worth it to protect my phone.

Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers Series Book 5)
Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy reads, 16 Dec. 2013
Looking forward to the next one. Can't wait for these to become films! Thank you Amazon for letting me know there was a fourth and fifth book. I had thought it was a trilogy.

The Flight of Dragons [DVD] [1982] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
The Flight of Dragons [DVD] [1982] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ John Ritter
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 9 Mar. 2013
We used to watch this film over and over when we were children, didn't think it would be available on DVD. I'm over the moon to have found it.

Minky Ironing Board Cover Metallised 125cm x 45cm
Minky Ironing Board Cover Metallised 125cm x 45cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Minky Ironing board cover, 2 Dec. 2011
I bought the metallised ironing board cover as I thought it made sense to reflect the heat from the iron. The instructions on the packet say to iron the cover with a hot steam iron before first use. When I did this the smell given off was horrendous, it was enough to make me gag. Are there some sort of toxic fumes given off by this prroduct? Is it safe to use in the home? I'm still not sure.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2012 8:29 PM BST

Joy By Joy JW528 Ladies Cool TV Shape Semi-Rectangulares Watch with Metallic Silver Dial and Genuine Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Joy by Joy, 20 Oct. 2011
I bought this watch with a gift voucher I'd been given. It has been a joy to own and wear. Not sure if you can see in the picture but it has a beautiful mother of pearl face that reflects different colours of light across it's surface.

Walking Crab / Spider Solar Energy Powered Toy
Walking Crab / Spider Solar Energy Powered Toy
Offered by tablet_books

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Spider, 20 Oct. 2011
I bought this model to test out before taking into schools. It has lots of small parts and was quite time consuming to put together. It would have to be older/very patient children to put this together without support. Once constructed it moves nicely but needs strong sunlight or a strong lamp held close to the solar panel. Good demonstration of solar PV in action.