Profile for Mr. T. Pipkin > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. Pipkin

Mr. T. Pipkin (Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
POLAROID POLARIZED AVIATOR MEN'S SUNGLASSES MODEL NO - P4029A
POLAROID POLARIZED AVIATOR MEN'S SUNGLASSES MODEL NO - P4029A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 18 May 2014
Firm build - you get what you pay for with these sunglasses. They also do the job at keeping the sun out. Just filling text here. Don't know why I bothered really. Just a sunny Sunday morning and not much to do.

Arctic Cooling MX-4 4g Thermal Compound
Arctic Cooling MX-4 4g Thermal Compound

5.0 out of 5 stars Drops my CPU temp by 5 degrees on load., 10 Mar. 2014
Buy quality with this thermal paste. I bought Akasa brand paste and noticed it works fairly well but when I replaced it with the MX-4 4g compound it dropped the temperature by 5 degrees on load.

Zalman CNPS5X Performa CPU Fan for 1155/1156/775/AM2/AM2+/AM3/940/939/754 Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping my extreme CPU cool, 10 Mar. 2014
Who needs water when you have this. I bought an Akasa brand air cooler and noticed the quality of the heat sink was shoddy and the fan was flimsy plastic. What you will notice about this cooler is that it has a sturdy heavy fan and uses spring mounted screws to fit the motherboard. My 2011 slot is fortunately not back mounted so it was an easy installation. Despite that, I'm sure that a back mounted slot would be no bother with this well designed cooler.

Black S-Line Gel Skin Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV I9500 With Free Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 10 Mar. 2014
The case is bulky yes, but it will protect your phone enough so you can sell it with ease when it becomes obsolete.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Work flawlessy, 26 Jan. 2014
These have worked flawlessly and are incredibly simple to setup.

Can recommend if your wireless signal is weak and you don't want an Ethernet cable running all the way from the router to your PC!

Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Computer Case
Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Computer Case
Offered by BoraComputer

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, well built and beautiful, 26 Jan. 2014
The case is easy to understand when you first clamp eyes on it. I found it simple to put my ex58 udr2 mobo into it and subsequently thread the power cables around the back of the mobo in order to keep them out of sight. All this was easy and I never felt like I was going to snap any cheaply made plastic off accidentally. It is really designed for people who wish to keep things cool, but I bought it because my aging 580 GTX was running way too hot in my old case. This case took 20 degrees of the load temperature. Wow.
This is thanks to the cable management, the huge intake and exhaust fans (which come free with the case) and simply the space within.
The case looks immense. When people see it for the first time they often ask whether it is a PC or not. I'm not entirely sure what else they think it could be but I reassure them it is actually a PC and I'm not working for MI6 or something.

The bottom line:

Worth it if you need to cool your components.

Guinea Feather Refill for Da Bird Cat Toy (One refill)
Guinea Feather Refill for Da Bird Cat Toy (One refill)
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 6 Jun. 2013
The refill is well priced and came in Excellent condition. My little one can recommence bird murder exercises and training.

Philips PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter
Philips PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter
Offered by Smith & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 6 May 2013
This is probably top of the range for these devices. I've owned 2 others both of which sounded fluffy and dull. This one brings out and MP3 in all its best.

One Step Ahead
One Step Ahead
by Mary Berry

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good stuff in this., 6 May 2013
This review is from: One Step Ahead (Hardcover)
Has a real traditional and 80s feel to some of the recipes - I know little about cooking but my other half is please with it. Especially for baking recipes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? A bout of Ringworm and its gone., 6 May 2013
Just keep applying this stuff to your ringworm and it will eventually go. It will take WEEKS though as its pretty darn difficult to get rid of.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3