Profile for SamH > Reviews

Content by SamH

SamH

ISASSY Women Ladies Vintage Blue Frayed Loose Baggy slouchy Boyfriend Shorts Stretch Hotpants Denim Jeans, High Waisted Oversize Crimping Jean Shorts Pants Fashion with Belt included, 2 Color Choices (XL (Waist 33.8"), Dark Blue)
Offered by aface

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 25 Jan. 2014
I was debating on getting these for about 6 months and I was exited when I ordered them. They arrived in good time but the fit wasn't good they didn't fit and we're too long and the fold at the legs didn't stay folded, I was VERY disappointed with this product. Will be returning ASAP.

Ladies New Plain Chunky Knit Loose Baggy Oversized Jumper Tops Womens Long Sleeve Knitted Sweater Top Burgundy Maroon Size 16

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but....., 14 Sept. 2013
I bought this jumper because I wanted something that I could wear over leggings and would cover my bum, however this jumper looks a lot longer in the picture than when it arrived but the sleeves are very long which is half of what I wanted I still Love it and it is very warm and cosy:)