Profile for Mr. B. Leonard > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Leonard

Mr. B. Leonard (Epsom, Surrey, UK)

YIXIN 96 Lattice Cool Ice Freeze Mold Maker Making Tray Cube Maker for Water Party

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough!, 7 Aug 2014
To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. The tray arrived today in the post 2.5 weeks after ordering, packaged with thin bubble wrap inside a grey parcel bag. On opening the package I realise the ice cube tray is made from a hard plastic, which feels quite cheap. The plastic used in the construction is actually quite (some might say VERY instead of quite) brittle. I state this, because within 2 minutes of opening the package and whilst reviewing my purchase; I applied a small amount of torsion to the tray between my hands - as I have done for years with ice cube trays sourced within the UK (FYR - This tray was shipped from Singapore!) it snapped into 3 pieces and ended up in the bin. So to say it was a complete waste of GBP9.99 would be completely correct. I would strongly recommend buying an alternative as this ice cube tray just isn't good enough.

Gerry Weber Womens Neapel Shoulder Bag Shoulder Bag Black Schwarz (black 900) Size: 28x21x8 cm (B x H x T)

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 17 Dec 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my mum for Christmas and was a little disappointed by the size - it measures 11" x 8" x 3" apart from that its ok

Roberts Fusion DAB/FM Digital Sound System with Retractable Dock for iPod/iPhone
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Mar 2013
When what can I say? The product arrived on time, great start. Plugged it in and as the unit is very intuitive was up an running in moments. The sound quality is clear and is perfect for the kitchen/bedroom, although it should be said its not really ideal for having a party to. The only slight criticism is the fact that when you plug in an iPhone you have to remove the protective cover, but this is only a minor detail. All in all a great product especially for the price.

Scuba Diving Equipment Hanger for BCD's, regulators etc.
Scuba Diving Equipment Hanger for BCD's, regulators etc.
Offered by Denney Diving

5.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect scuba hanger, 13 Nov 2012
Near Perfect - I needed a new hanger for my dry suit and this fitted the bill and more. The only slight criticism would be that the hook part of the hanger doesn't swivel, if it had the option to do that and remained as sturdy a design as it currently is then it would be the perfect hanger.

The Desert Spear (The Demon Cycle, Book 2)
The Desert Spear (The Demon Cycle, Book 2)
by Peter V. Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to know more NOW!!, 18 May 2010
So far this series really has captivated me; after reading The Painted Man I just had to know what happens next and The Desert Spear has delivered and then some!! However like Chinese food I'm left wanting more :(

Sea Glass (Glass 2)
Sea Glass (Glass 2)
by Maria V. Snyder

4.0 out of 5 stars What do I think?, 18 May 2010
This review is from: Sea Glass (Glass 2) (Paperback)
Sea Glass - After picking up a copy of Storm Glass at Heathrow, I was really looking forward to seeing how the character 'Opal Cowan' developed and I wasn't disappointed. The only real critisism I have is the book wasn't long enough!