Profile for ThirteenTaken > Reviews

Content by ThirteenTaken

ThirteenTaken

Sedatech Mini-PC Evolution Desktop (AMD A4-5300 2x 3.4GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 1000GB HDD, DVD-RW, USB 3.0, Full HD 1080P, Radeon HD7480D, Wi-Fi, Card Reader)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Seller, Good Product, 7 April 2014
The PC came within a week and the UPS tracking number was reassuring.
It seems to be mostly as described although I haven't checked inside the case. The dimensions don't appear to include to front plate on the case which adds a centimeter or so, but that wasn't a problem for me.
I did have a little trouble with the wifi; while speeds were good I couldn't connect to my router from the same distance as my laptop so had to find another solution.
Apart from that it does everything I expected and wanted it to do, so I'm happy with it and with Sedatech.

Welcome Home Armageddon
Welcome Home Armageddon

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Sept. 2011
I'm not the biggest FFAF fan but I bought this album after hearing "front row seats to the end of the world".
The song doesn't represent the rest of the album but it does show a mix of aggression and calm that FFAF do so well.

This is my favourite Funeral For A Friend Album that I've heard (I've heard "Hours" and "Casually dressed and deep in conversation").

Mafia II (Xbox 360)
Mafia II (Xbox 360)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars You've probably heard my thoughts expressed by someone else. Here they are again., 3 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Mafia II (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Mafia 2 is an excellent game. The graphics are beautiful, the shooting and cover system are very good, driving around is fun (if you want it to be). However it is let down by a lack of anything to do outside missions. As a sandbox game it is expected to have mini-games or multiple missions available at once. Unless you stop to make your own fun, the game just becomes following a red line on the map until you're interrupted by a cut-scene (made very enjoyable to watch because of the graphics/animation are excellent and the voice acting is pretty good mostly) or a shoot out. The story isn't bad but there aren't any major surprises. It's what you'd expect from a tale of squalor to riches via the Mafia. There is some replay value from the collectables although I don't like collecting things after I've finished the game, so for me I feel I could have just rented it. I still had a lot of fun playing this game but I'd recommend renting it unless you intend to get all the DLC, or if you haven't already, buy Red Dead Redemption; a far superior sandbox game.

LG 19LD350 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct. 2010
This is an excellent tv, easy to set up, picture quality is excellent and the sound is good. If good sound isn't enough, there is a headphone socket so if you want high quality sound I recommend either high quality headphones or a 3.5mm to RCA audio cable. This should allow you to use a hifi or other sound system in place of the built in speakers (although check your sound system, it needs a red and white aux input connection and obviously because it's a cable, check it can reach) although I found the built in speakers to be good enough anyway. I only used this briefly as a tv because I mainly bought it to play my Xbox on. It works very well with a hd cable (I recommend the amazon basics gold plated hd cable). The manual is only in disc form although I found that a manual wasn't necessary as it is very easy to set up. The only problem I had was that the power cable is too short. If you buy this tv you either need it less than a meter away from a plug socket or you need an adapter. I am very pleased with this product.