Profile for Pauline Jones > Reviews

Content by Pauline Jones

Pauline Jones

Page: 1 | 2
CATHY'S CLOWN (THE FAIRGROUND ROMANCE SERIES Book 1)
CATHY'S CLOWN (THE FAIRGROUND ROMANCE SERIES Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, easy read., 29 Sep 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the read, reminded me of my teenage years. Well written and good story.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars Read anytime, anywhere., 11 Aug 2014
Very clear and easy to read in sunshine or when its dark. Takes a bit of getting used to as my previous ne was the 3g one. Still go to touch the sides to go forward or back,keep forgetting to swipe or touch it. Sure I will gt used to it eventually.

AA Big Road Atlas France 2014 (International Road Atlases)
AA Big Road Atlas France 2014 (International Road Atlases)
by Automobile Association

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for travellers., 30 Mar 2014
Clear and consise. Just what i wanted for my travels through France. I have a sat nav but prefer to check my route before setting off as you cannot always trust them, especially with a caravan!!

The Train Set
The Train Set

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Train Set (Kindle Edition)
Not usually my type of book, however very gripping and very well written. It kept me on edge until the end, would definitly read more of his books. I really enjoyed it, well done.

Frio Insulin Wallet Large Blue
Frio Insulin Wallet Large Blue
Offered by hypodiabetic

5.0 out of 5 stars just the thing, 11 Jan 2014
I ordered this as I have recently been proscribed insulin and am due to go abroad on holiday soon. Although I haven't used it yet is just what I need to carry my insulin in a hot country.

Secrets (The Michelli Family Series Book #1): A Novel
Secrets (The Michelli Family Series Book #1): A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars worth a read, 22 Oct 2013
I found this book a good read, the characters were qquite believable. It was a tad slow in the middle. However I have bought the next 2 books as I was interested enough to find out what happened next

Dirty Business (The Acer Sansom Novels #1)
Dirty Business (The Acer Sansom Novels #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars against all odds, 7 Oct 2013
Acer Sansom appeals as an action hero, circumstances force him into situations that he doesn't want. Whatever he does you have to sympathize with him. Action packed, keeps you entralled from beginning to end. Well done.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 10:27 AM BST

Loose Ends (The Acer Sansom Novels #2)
Loose Ends (The Acer Sansom Novels #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't wait to read it., 7 Oct 2013
Acer sansom is a totally believable character. I just felt for him as everything started to unravel. However he doesn't give up , he is determined to win in the end. Bring on the next one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 10:30 AM BST

Chameleon: A City of London Thriller
Chameleon: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars you just know its going to be good, 7 Sep 2013
Having read previous books by the same author, you just expect its going to be good and he never disappoints. Have recommended him to all my friends.

Fogarty: A City of London Thriller
Fogarty: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan, 7 Sep 2013
Having read a previous book of his, I was expecting to be very entertained. I was certanly not disappointed. It kept me gripped from begining to end and left me wanting more.

Page: 1 | 2