Profile for glofra > Reviews

Antiquax 250 ml Marble Wax
Antiquax 250 ml Marble Wax
Price: 8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars marble wax polish, 6 Jan 2014
brilliant my marble grate was looking worse for wear thinking of replacing it,after using this marble wax polish it looks fantastic keeping the grate.

Pure Fat Burning Foods - The Easy, Healthy Way To Permanent Fat Loss With ZERO Calorie Counting!
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars pure fat burning foods, 6 Jan 2014
I chose five star because the book was well written and it makes pure sense to realize that to feed the population the farmers and producers of all foods have to do it low cost.Now we are paying for cheap food with our weight gain,we have to come down to basic eating to improve our health,and the way Jennifer James has written this report makes you realize that if you cut down your shop
trolley to the basics with the help reading this report we would be a healthy race

Chic Silver Plain Small Cross with 46cm Chain
Chic Silver Plain Small Cross with 46cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars I have feedback from my granddaughter WOW, 11 Aug 2013
This was a present to my granddaughter she is made up with it.I would buy again from amazon for jewelry present was received on time for her birthday thankyou

BESTEK 300W DC 12V TO AC 230V Car Power Inverter adapter Soft start Vehicle Power Supply car adapter laptop charger Camping inverter adapter notebook adapter backup power supply emergency power charger power laptop, digital camera, DVD Player,PSP, TV, Fan, SatNav,PDA MRI3013J2
Offered by AnythingJust4U
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars bestek mr13013j2, 8 July 2013
I have given feedback on this product.we are very pleased with the inverter.We bought it for when we go camping and can recommend this product.The cutomer service is excellent we received a weekend bag from this company and would like to thank them for being chosen to receive the bag.The bag is of an excellent quality and we are chuffed to bits with it,thank you.

Les Miserables - 25th Anniversary [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Les Miserables - 25th Anniversary [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Matt Lucas
Price: 8.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 Jun 2013
Having seen Les Mis three times at the theatre you can tell I love it and I was not disappointed with the disc wonderful

Avon Anew Clinical PRO Line Corrector Treatment 30ml with A-F33
Avon Anew Clinical PRO Line Corrector Treatment 30ml with A-F33
Offered by SoS Cosmetics
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars avon pro line corrector, 31 Mar 2013
avon pro line corrector
Having read all the comments on this product I decided to try it,can honestly say after a month of using my wrinkles have really improved.I have good inherited skin and I am in my early 70,s but want to look my best for as long as I can.I will see that I am never short of this product and want avon to continue with production of this product.WELL DONE AVON

Slimming World Extra Easy All in One
Slimming World Extra Easy All in One
by Slimming World

5.0 out of 5 stars good basic book, 12 Feb 2013
I wanted a book to help me slim down well you just cannot go wrong,you have everything worked out for you,a good book covering
most dishes.

Andrew James Electric Carving Knife - Powerful 150 Watts - With Two Sets of Blades
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow blown away, 12 Feb 2013
What a great knife,we needed a good carving knife for christmas,the knife arrived and we tried it out,we have had a carving knife for years but this one is really good,I mean really good!!

The Orphan of Angel Street
The Orphan of Angel Street
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 12 Feb 2013
I like the way Anne Murray writes easy to read and get into the story,does not digress and you feel part of the story.

S Style Green Jerry Can Metal Construction 20 Litre
S Style Green Jerry Can Metal Construction 20 Litre
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch
Price: 19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars a great can, 12 Feb 2013
What a robust can,it was purchased to carry petrol when going on holiday during a petrol crisis,we felt secure in the knowledge that should we need petrol we had it.It did not leak and you could not smell it,s contents.

Page: 1 | 2