Profile for S COLE > Reviews

Henbrandt Sterling Play Money
Offered by My Swift
Price: 0.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Photo not true to product received., 19 Sep 2013
So, I know this product is only 60p, but I do not like to be mislead when purchasing and therefore I need to leave negative feedback. Maybe the seller thinks that as the charge is so low the accuracy of the image is not important, or maybe it is an oversight due to a stock change... This was purchased for my 3 year old to play shops. The paper money will more than likely be tossed aside for the coins, but this is where the problem lies... there aren't that many coins in this package. 16 coins in total (approximately a third of the amount pictured) and they are really shiny and tacky in colour. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. This is the second item I have purchased off of Peterkin and been dissatisfied.

The Fast Diet Recipe Book: 150 Delicious, Calorie-controlled Meals to Make Your Fasting Days Easy
by Mimi Spencer
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier..., 19 July 2013
This makes fast days much easier. Good variety of tasty options... doesn't feel like fasting anymore. I will be adding these meal options into my normal days too.

What Katie Ate: Recipes and Other Bits and Bobs
What Katie Ate: Recipes and Other Bits and Bobs
by Katie Quinn Davies
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely..., 19 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend... Problem is I want to keep it! I'll have to part with this and order another one sharpish!

10 Epson Compatible Printer Ink for Epson Stylus SX230, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX440, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW and Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, Printers, 4x T1291, 2x T1292, 2x T1293, 2x T1294 These Cartridges Holds 4x More Ink Than Other Compatibles High Capacity Ink Cartridges
Offered by First Call Inks
Price: 13.89

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Vicki Edgson
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum..., 19 July 2013
I never thought I would manage to persuade my 2 year old son, and husband, to eat beetroot risotto! It is delicious! As are many other recipes in this book. Can't wait to try more.

How to Make Monstrous,Unbelievably Big Bubbles: How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles (Klutz)
by David Stein
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Magic!, 19 July 2013
If only I could post photos in my review to show the amazing time we have had with our two year old and this book! Absolutely essential for all bubble loving children..... and adults!

Learn To Read With Alphablocks - Phonics First Steps Volume 1 [DVD]
Learn To Read With Alphablocks - Phonics First Steps Volume 1 [DVD]
Price: 7.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 July 2013
My two year and a half year old loves this! He is learning the letter names and sounds without it realising.

Emma Cannon's Total Fertility: How to understand, optimize and preserve your fertility
by Emma Cannon
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel much better having this book..., 19 July 2013
I don't know if this will work for us.... but I do already feel much more positive and relaxed having read this book, and that has to be a good thing! So much of what Emma says in this book makes good sense.

Brown Watson Choo-Choo the little engine book
Brown Watson Choo-Choo the little engine book
by Brown Watson
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery, 19 July 2013
Super fast delivery and condition of the book just as described, if not better!

My little boy loves this book! He got rather attached to it at a playgroup and I had to track it down for him.

Don't Save Me [VINYL]
Don't Save Me [VINYL]
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Don't Save Me [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Ooooo I appreciate the white vinyl!

I love it; the husband doesn't.... I'm looking forward to the album; the husband isn't.

Page: 1 | 2