Profile for Kevin > Reviews

Content by Kevin

Kevin

Sony Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (PS3)
Sony Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (PS3)
Offered by Global Xpress
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Check it works, 21 April 2014
I've had mine for over a year now and need to replace it. The reason is that many of the buttons do not function. This has got steadily worse from new. I should have sent it back then as from the start it had problems. Overall very disappointed in this product especially been genuine kit. If you decide to buy one then check through all the functions and confirm that they work

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap buy twice but very good supplier, 30 Nov 2013
Very disappointed with this controller. Looks and feels OK but actual game play from the unit i received was useless. The controls feel tight and make you over run the target. I had one game with it and have requested to return it. Pity

UPDATE
Got offered full refund within hours and without having to return the faulty unit. Excellent after sales service and an apology. So can't fault them for that. On the strength of that alone i would shop with them again.

Watch My Back
Watch My Back
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars 'THE BOOK' to read if you really want to know and learn about confrontation and aggression on the street, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
I bought the original paperback when it first came out. I have also met and spoken to Geoff and got him to sign my copy so my new Kindle is a backup. Geoff broke the mould and opened up a whole new area on fear management and acceptance. The book details his journey from a timid and scared youth into a devastating and respected fighter with an iron will and control of his earlier fears. He is honest, open and tells it exactly as it was/is. This book should be on every man’s bookshelf as it mirrors in many ways our own experiences if we are only just honest enough to admit them. Thanks Geoff for shining a light on some very dark places.

Duronic TPS60/43 Black Tripod Projector Screen - 60" Screen (Screen: 122cm(W) X 91cm(H))
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Dec 2012
Bought this for presentations at work. Well built and easy to set up. I'm glad i did not get the larger version just for ease of getting it in the car etc.

Well worth the price i paid which was a good deal compared to other similar products.

NKJV THE WORD OF PROMISE AUDIO BIBLE
NKJV THE WORD OF PROMISE AUDIO BIBLE
by Thomas Nelson
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 97.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Mam loves it, 9 Jan 2011
I bought this for my mams Christmas present along with a set of headphones. She is 78 yrs old and i was not sure if she'd use the headphones or find her way around the cd's. How wrong was I! She loves this cd set and the headphones too. She knows the bible very well and says that this is a faithful reproduction and so life like too with all the effects. I was lucky to find this when it was on offer but after seeing the joy my old mam gets out of it I would be more than happy to pay the full price.

Emotional Freedom Technique For Dummies
Emotional Freedom Technique For Dummies
by Helena Fone
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, 2 Dec 2009
I got this book after buying a couple other EFT books. I choose it through reading the positve reviews here and after reading it and going back to it again and again I would say that this book will be useful to me for quite some time. Well written and very informative its worth the space on any EFT'rs bookshelf

Prince2 For Dummies
Prince2 For Dummies
by Nick Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a winner, 5 Feb 2009
This review is from: Prince2 For Dummies (Paperback)
My company has taken on Prince 2 training big time for most of the staff. having no project management experience I was booked on the foundation course so I bought a copy of this book. Its the best thing I did and helped me a lot. The actual Prince2 manual is more like a reference book where as the Dummies guide talks you through the process's in a more informal way. My advice is if you are going on the foundation or practitioners course then get this book.