Profile for Gary > Reviews

Do It! or Ditch It
Do It! or Ditch It
by Bev James

5.0 out of 5 stars The most important book of my year!, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Do It! or Ditch It (Paperback)
I was given this book as a gift by my friend after setting up my own buisness. I had no idea about buiness and wasn't too keen on reading a book about it. But I was confused and unsure about how to move forward with my business so I sat down one evening and began to read. From the very start I knew this book was different. For starters it inspired me and gave me a little kick up the bum to start making decisions and take action. The book begins with life defining moments which tells the story of how Bev got to where she is today by having the confidence to take action and always reach her goals. This easy to read book has helped me make decisons I was once scared to make, market myself in ways I had never considered and manage myself in ways I never could. To say this book has helped me get where I am today is an understatment. I now run a succesful bootcamp business and Personal training company and continue to use the DO IT OR DITCH IT techniques on a daily basis. The online resources included with the book make this even more valuable to you.