Profile for Mr. M. R. Watkins > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. R. Watkins

Mr. M. R. Watkins "scooby" (Weat Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GreatShield Guardian Series Frosted TPU + PC Bumper Frame Protective Skin Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5C (Green)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 28 Sept. 2014
Great seller. Case arrived before due date and great quality,fitted my Iphone perfect. Would recommend seller.

Fosmon® Apple iPhone 5C (SLIM-BUMPER Series) Bumper PC + TPU Transparent Case Cover - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Red)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 28 Sept. 2014
Great seller. Case arrived before due date and great case,fitted my iPhone ferfect. Would recommend seller.

tedim� - Force Field - Premium Tempered Glass Screen Cover Scratchproof Protector For Apple iPhone 4s 4 5 5s 5C 6
Offered by Shop4yoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 17 July 2014
This tempered glass screen cover for my iPhone 5c was great. It came with the clothes to clean the screen before i put the glass on and it fitted perfect. Would recommend to everyone who has a iPhone. Many thanks for the fast delivery.

Emu Mens Buckingham Slippers M10012 Chestnut 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US, Regular
Emu Mens Buckingham Slippers M10012 Chestnut 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jan. 2014
My wife bought me these slippers as a christmas present. They are the best slipper i have ever worn. They are great.

'Annie' Ladies Sheepskin Mule Slippers - Beige Colour (UK 5/6)
'Annie' Ladies Sheepskin Mule Slippers - Beige Colour (UK 5/6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought these slippers for my wife. She usually buys emu slippers, but she says these are just as good.

Kipling Unisex-Adult Creativity S Purse K01864 Monkey Mania
Kipling Unisex-Adult Creativity S Purse K01864 Monkey Mania

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my wife as a surprise. Shes been looking at it for a while. It was delivered quick, but when opened the purse did not have any lining as in the picture (monkey mania) and description.

Kipling Womens Syro Shoulder Bag K13105 Blue Snake
Kipling Womens Syro Shoulder Bag K13105 Blue Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought this bag for my wife for christmas and she loved it. She has a few Kipling bags but this was her first one in this style.

Samsung I8190 Galaxy S3 Mini - Black Leather FLip Skin Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Black Mini Compact Stylus Pen From GB Online Sales
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought this case to protect my s3 mini. Is fits perfect and protects my my phone. Would recommend to anyone.

Lola Rose Fion Adjustable Tumble Bracelet of 24cm
Lola Rose Fion Adjustable Tumble Bracelet of 24cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet, 5 Jan. 2014
My son was looking for a nice christmas present for his girl friend. Since she opened it she has no taken if off. She loves it.

Emu Australia Womens Jolie Printed Slippers W10711 Sand 5 UK, 38 EU, Regular
Emu Australia Womens Jolie Printed Slippers W10711 Sand 5 UK, 38 EU, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought these slippers for my wife for christmas. She loves them, they are so comfortable and lovely and warm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3