Profile for J. M. Langston > Reviews

Content by J. M. Langston

J. M. Langston "Joan the travelling bookshop" (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD]
Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm

3.0 out of 5 stars They seem to be having difficulties with the story lines., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Not so enjoyable as the previous serie.Some of it didn't make sense to me at all. Drug taking too, a no no to me.

Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg
Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful value., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg (Misc.)
Thank you from all my feathered friends- tits, robins, finches, sparrows and the rest. The ground feaders get whatever falls.

Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars choose this before anything., 26 April 2014
The best film I have seen for a long while - not to be missed action with splendid acting all round.

Chapelwood Half Coconut Bird Suet Treat with Mealworms
Chapelwood Half Coconut Bird Suet Treat with Mealworms

5.0 out of 5 stars a present for all the birds in the garden who have delighted me from my sick bed., 26 April 2014
Full of seeds and mealyworms even the sparrows hung on it to feast. We have now filled it again with melted fat and the wild bird seed mix.

By Word and Deed
By Word and Deed

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for a sister who went to Woodhouse School, 26 April 2014
This review is from: By Word and Deed (Paperback)
Sent in the time specified, and so well packed. My sister was delighted and read it from cover to cover. It bought back such happy memories of the school and surroundings in our childhood area.

Braun CT2 Gas Styler Refill Energy Cells 2 pack
Braun CT2 Gas Styler Refill Energy Cells 2 pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to come by nowdays., 8 Nov. 2013
Difficult to find to buy, so very pleased with my purchase. Only just fitted in my quite old brush styler.

Justified - Season 3 [DVD]
Justified - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timothy Olyphant

5.0 out of 5 stars Justified in buying it., 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Justified - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Love it love it love it - what more can I say. The best series going. Can wait to get season 4.

Beurer Monogram Tranquility Fully Fitted Fleecy Double Size Heated Underblanket and Mattress Cover with Dual Controllers
Offered by LOWEST PRICE DOMESTIC APPLIANCES

4.0 out of 5 stars Fleecy & Warm. Looks and feels SO good so far., 27 Sept. 2013
Feels wonderful at the moment - just as advertised. Only this winter will tell really but I have high hopes as it is fulfilling all claims at present.

Justified - Season 2 [DVD]
Justified - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timothy Olyphant

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have never seen it, do yourself a favour.Season 1and 2 with 3 on order., 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Justified - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I think of all my dvd's (and I have plenty) this is my favourite series. Love Timothy Olyphant (first fell in love in Deadwood) and the rest of the cast in this are magnificent too.

Alex Cross [DVD]
Alex Cross [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Fox
Offered by MusicnMedia

2.0 out of 5 stars WHAT RUBBISH!, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Alex Cross [DVD] (DVD)
After the books and previous films with Morgan Freeman I couldn't except this . Actors rubbish as well as the story line being all over the place.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5