Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "jojo" (Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Excellent Accessories® Sony Xperia M2 Premium Quality Exclusive Leather Easy Clip On WALLET / FLIP Case / Cover / Pouch With Card Holders + Free Clear Screen Protector + Polishing Cloth + Free Touch Screen Mini Stylus Pen
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Sony Z2 perfectly., 1 Jan. 2015
This is a great cover. Fits the phone perfectly. The phone slides into a black plastic cover and the people case fits around it. Probably the best thing about this phone, is because it has a flip top fastening, you are able to fasten the phone and charge it at the same time. Also came with a screen cost and cleaning cloth. Very happy with this product.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Power Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Power Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars This gadget is AMAZING!!!!, 31 Dec. 2014
I have the most repulsive feet. I have a lot of cracked, dry and very thick, rough skin on the heels of my feet. In the past, I have used metal scrapers and even scissors to remove the rough skin. This has not only cut my feet, bled a lot but also left scars on my feet.

I bought this gadget out of desperation, not thinking it would do any good, how wrong I was.
I have used it once and it is quite simply amazing. It has already removed a large amount of rough skin on my feet and my feet already feel so much softer. The roller is very gentle but effective and removes a lot of dry skin.

I chose this product as I didn't want to run out of batteries and the lead with this is great - about 2 metres long so you can reach every bit of your foot. You quite simply plug it in and use it. It also comes with a spare roller and cleaning brush.

For anyone with bad feet, I would highly recommend.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I expected, 19 Aug. 2014
The colour I received came out as a bright pink and not the purple colour,which is shown on this page. Disappointed

60pcs Acrylic Nail Art 3D Tips 12 Mix Colors Rhinestoner/Gem Flower Design Decoration Decal With Storage Case
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but too big for nails, 19 Aug. 2014
Very pretty, but do not sick to nails and are far too big for nails.

PACK OF 3 STRAPLESS SEEMLESS BRAS PADDED FOR SUPPORT REMOVABLE CUPS WHITE BLACK AND NUDE SPORTS, YOGA MATERNITY FITNESS BOOB TUBE TOP 32 34 36 38 40 A B C D E (Large 12-14)
Offered by BabyTENS UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful., 19 Aug. 2014
I ordered these as I thought they might be more comfortable than a strapless bra. They came in a pack of 3 and they are simply awful. I'm a 34e and while they fit. They offer no support at all. The bra does not stay up, and so make boobs even more saggy than they would without a bra. They also have removable pads inside the bra, which are completely visible under clothes. Save yourself some money and don't buy these.

Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome for youtube, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dumb Ways to Die (App)
if your a youtuber maybe youll enjoy this game because of the way its set out and funny if you like tell yogscast tdm or ssundee about this plz

PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker
PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker
Price: £18.89 - £18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but overpriced, 3 Aug. 2014
This is a good product. Basically you add your fluid, and powder at the top. You then press the button and it mixes it up. It's battery powered (2 X Aa). It doesn't come with the batteries, so make sure you've got some handy. On the plus side, it mixes well. My drink was completely mixed up. It's a great product to transport around.

On the downside, I think its pretty expensive for what basically is a blender. Also, it would be handy to put measurements printed on the actual container, as you have to measure your fluid out. Before putting it in here.

Overall, a great product but overpriced.

PhD Diet Whey Vanilla 1 kg
PhD Diet Whey Vanilla 1 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible tasting and made me ill, 1 Aug. 2014
I'm a regular user of protein powders but fancied a change from my usual brand. I went for this brand of powder as it had good reviews. I even bought a blender for it ! I followed the instructions ,and used water rather than milk. It took a while to mix. As for the taste ...YUK!!!! Thick and stodgy with black bits floating around in it. Within 20 minutes, I developed stomach cramps followed be several periods of diarhoea. Complete waste of money, back to my old brand.

The Book Thief [DVD]
The Book Thief [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geoffrey Rush

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief [DVD] (DVD)
To be honest, I was quite disappointed with this dvd. There were so many bits of the book that were left out of the film. I know, it's impossible to put everything in, but there were some crucial bits left out.

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion For An Instant Color - A Premium Sunless Tan For Face & Body with Jojoba & Nut Oils - 236ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not the best, 28 July 2014
This tanning lotion is pretty good. I love the smell of it (smells like a strong Playdough smell!). The tan itself is okay. It goes on alright, but doesn't rub in brilliantly. If you put it on the night before, and then shower in the morning, it lasts about 2 days. To be honest, I've used better. It's okay, nothing special. I wouldn't buy it again though, as I think it's too expensive for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4