Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "jojo" (Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
IDO Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish Nail Beauty Decor 1556
IDO Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish Nail Beauty Decor 1556
Offered by eshopuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I expected, 19 Aug 2014
The colour I received came out as a bright pink and not the purple colour,which is shown on this page. Disappointed

60pcs Acrylic Nail Art 3D Tips 12 Mix Colors Rhinestoner/Gem Flower Design Decoration Decal With Storage Case
Offered by BeautyStyle(dispatch from HK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but too big for nails, 19 Aug 2014
Very pretty, but do not sick to nails and are far too big for nails.

PACK OF 3 STRAPLESS SEEMLESS BRAS PADDED FOR SUPPORT REMOVABLE CUPS WHITE BLACK AND NUDE SPORTS, YOGA MATERNITY FITNESS BOOB TUBE TOP 32 34 36 38 40 A B C D E (Large 12-14)
Offered by BabyTENS UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful., 19 Aug 2014
I ordered these as I thought they might be more comfortable than a strapless bra. They came in a pack of 3 and they are simply awful. I'm a 34e and while they fit. They offer no support at all. The bra does not stay up, and so make boobs even more saggy than they would without a bra. They also have removable pads inside the bra, which are completely visible under clothes. Save yourself some money and don't buy these.

Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome for youtube, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dumb Ways to Die (App)
if your a youtuber maybe youll enjoy this game because of the way its set out and funny if you like tell yogscast tdm or ssundee about this plz

PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker
PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker
Price: £18.89 - £18.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but overpriced, 3 Aug 2014
This is a good product. Basically you add your fluid, and powder at the top. You then press the button and it mixes it up. It's battery powered (2 X Aa). It doesn't come with the batteries, so make sure you've got some handy. On the plus side, it mixes well. My drink was completely mixed up. It's a great product to transport around.

On the downside, I think its pretty expensive for what basically is a blender. Also, it would be handy to put measurements printed on the actual container, as you have to measure your fluid out. Before putting it in here.

Overall, a great product but overpriced.

PhD Diet Whey Vanilla 1 kg
PhD Diet Whey Vanilla 1 kg
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible tasting and made me ill, 1 Aug 2014
I'm a regular user of protein powders but fancied a change from my usual brand. I went for this brand of powder as it had good reviews. I even bought a blender for it ! I followed the instructions ,and used water rather than milk. It took a while to mix. As for the taste ...YUK!!!! Thick and stodgy with black bits floating around in it. Within 20 minutes, I developed stomach cramps followed be several periods of diarhoea. Complete waste of money, back to my old brand.

The Book Thief [DVD]
The Book Thief [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geoffrey Rush

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief [DVD] (DVD)
To be honest, I was quite disappointed with this dvd. There were so many bits of the book that were left out of the film. I know, it's impossible to put everything in, but there were some crucial bits left out.

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion For An Instant Color - A Premium Sunless Tan For Face & Body with Jojoba & Nut Oils - 236ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not the best, 28 July 2014
This tanning lotion is pretty good. I love the smell of it (smells like a strong Playdough smell!). The tan itself is okay. It goes on alright, but doesn't rub in brilliantly. If you put it on the night before, and then shower in the morning, it lasts about 2 days. To be honest, I've used better. It's okay, nothing special. I wouldn't buy it again though, as I think it's too expensive for what it is.

Everlast Velcro Pro Style Boxing Training Gloves - 12oz, Blue
Everlast Velcro Pro Style Boxing Training Gloves - 12oz, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 28 July 2014
These gloves are great. I'm a women who uses a punch bag, in my workouts. I bought these to protect my hands and more spefically my wrist. They work a treat. They fit snugly to my hand and the wrist straps help protect my wrist. Would recommend.

MAINS CHARGER FOR NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SIII SII S2 MOBILE PHONE UK P&P AC #C61
MAINS CHARGER FOR NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SIII SII S2 MOBILE PHONE UK P&P AC #C61
Offered by Need-Want

1.0 out of 5 stars Not hear, 28 July 2014
Do not fit properly into any of my Samsung products, hence do not charge properly. Would not recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4