Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "jojo" (Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Quiges Sterling Silver Round CZ Bead for Pandora/Troll/Chamilia etc necklaces and bracelets
Offered by Quiges

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bead., 7 Feb. 2012
This is a really nice bead. It is a square shape but the edges have been rounded off. The 'H' is silver and the background is black. Very nice, fits my Pandora bracelet perfectly.

Train Sterling Silver Spacer Bead (Suitable for Standard Size European Bead Style Bracelets) 5mm hole. Supplied in Gift Pouch (One Bead Supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 7 Feb. 2012
This has to be one of my favourite charms. It looks just like it does in the photo and the detail on the train is amazing. It fits perfectly on my Pandora bracelet and is also a good 'stopper' bead.

Sterling Silver Handbag Design Charm Bead
Sterling Silver Handbag Design Charm Bead
Offered by Touch Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely charm, 7 Feb. 2012
This looks exactly like it does in the photo. A very pretty bead and fits perfectly on my Pandora bracelet.

Sterling Silver & 9ct Gold Charm Bead - MUM Heart - For Pandora Style Bracelets
Sterling Silver & 9ct Gold Charm Bead - MUM Heart - For Pandora Style Bracelets
Offered by M & M Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty bead, 7 Feb. 2012
This is a very pretty bead. My only criticism is that the gold engraving does not show, like it does in the photo. Just wish I could find one like this with 'dad' on it!

Sterling Silver Sentimental Love From Dad Link Fits Lovelinks, Pandora and many other bracelets

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot of silver., 7 Feb. 2012
I have to say I was quite disappointed with this. It is very thin (about 6mm thick). I was expecting a bigger and thicker bead, after paying almost £17. Quite disappointed with the lettering too. I presumed it just said 'dad'. However it says 'love from dad', which I didn't want.

Zumba 2 Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba 2 Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba 2 is fantastic., 8 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I go to Zumba regularly at my gym, so was keen to try this game. To be honest I wasn't overkeen with Wii Zumba 1. I found the dancer routines quite hard to follow and the graphics were poor. No such problems with Zumba 2! What a fantastic game!!! The graphics are far superior. The lead dancer (who you follow) is one of the Zumba team (from Zumba dvd) and the dancer changes with every song. There are also back-up dancers in the background, making it much easier to follow. Also there is a little circle at the top of the screen, which shows you the next dance move.

Once you have loaded your profile, you have a choice of dancing to:

'Single song'
'Full class'
'Learn the steps'
'Progress tracker'.

I have just done the 'full class' section. Within this section, you have a choice of a short class, mid , full length or a custom playlist (where you can choose your songs). You can also choose your intensity level.

When you have finished your class, it tells you how well your technique was, how many calories you have burnt, and your score. As you progress through the game, you are given trophies, which are added to your progress tracker.

My only 2 small critisisms of the class section, is that it doesn't tell you how long each class is. There is no clock either, so you have no idea, how long you have been dancing for and how long you have left. I did the mid length class on mid intensity and it lasted 50 minutes. Also, I sometimes find my Wii remote falls out of the Wii pouch, especially with the more energetic dances.

So, in conclusion, apart from 2 small details, I think this game is excellent and is about the closest you will get to a real life class.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2012 7:22 PM GMT

Purse Handbag security Bell Attachment
Purse Handbag security Bell Attachment
Offered by Percy Group

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea to stop thieves., 2 Sept. 2011
This fastens on your bag or purse. A great idea, to ward off potential thieves, as it is quite loud. Also good for people like me, who are forever losing their purses in the bottom of their bag.

Mel B: Fitness First - Step Riser for Balance Board (Wii)
Mel B: Fitness First - Step Riser for Balance Board (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the wii board, 7 Dec. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this to complement the Mel B wii game. I had previously used those cup things that sit under the board, (useless). The step riser comes in 3 pieces. 2 steps and a bit that attaches to the 2 steps, which you then put under your board (it rests on the circle indents on the board). The board is raised by 4 inches and is very secure. Brilliant bit of exercise kit.

Get Fit With Mel B (Wii)
Get Fit With Mel B (Wii)
Offered by Base

4.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise game and v.good graphics, 2 Dec. 2010
I was at first a little wary of buying this game, as I am not a great fan of Mel. B. However the game itself is very good. When you load the game, you have to fill in the usual profile stuff (ie name, weight etc) - I liked the fact, that you have the option not to view your weight (always good!). You are then asked, which area you want to focus on (ie tums, upper body, all over etc), you can also also choose a second area, if you want. If you choose two areas, you can choose what percentage you want the exercise plan to work at, e.g - 60% for tummy, 40% all over body. It then gives you a series of exercise plans to choose from such as 'Bikini body', 'drop a dress size', 'busy mum' and the location you want.It also asks you what fitness equipment you have available.

You have a short warm-up. I found this rather annoying, because after each exercise, Mel B pulls a silly face. You then do your work-out, mine was 30 minutes, but you can change your work-out time. I did find some of the exercises rather tricky to master at first, but they got easier. After completing your routine, you have a 2 minute cool-down. At the end, Mel B, asks you whether the exercise routine was set at the right level for you. Beware of this, as I told her I found the first routine too easy and the next time I used the disc, the routine was very challenging!

As well as your 'personalised' workout, you can choose different workouts (either fitness or aerobic) or customise a workout from the different exercises. There is also a 'challenge' section with different exercise challenges. Please be careful with this one, I did the 'abdominal challenge' and hurt my neck. Though having said that, I should have checked the 'Practice section' out first.There is also a Nutrition section, with some very good recipes.

On the plus side, the graphics are great, the exercise routines are good and the music is modern. On the negative side, despite asking what equipment I had, they weren't used in my personalised workout. I had to do a separate 'fitness' workout for this.

However, in conclusion it is a good exercise aid and will certainly get you fit.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2011 3:11 PM GMT

10 Minute Solution (Wii)
10 Minute Solution (Wii)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible graphics & doesn't respond to controller, 14 Nov. 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game, as I have many wii fitness games and this sounded good. I love both boxing and step and thought a game with 10 minute exercise routines sounded ideal. When you turn the game on, the game asks you a small series of health questions. When the trainer asked me whether I was male or female, followed by 'remember, there is no right or wrong answer' I began to worry that this game could be seriously flawed! How right I was. To start with the graphics are very very poor. The step part of the game is extremely monotonous and the Avatar often tells you that you are doing the exercise wrong and then won't let you move on, until you have mastered the exercise correctly. In the end, I turned my step off! When you are doing the routine correctly, the Avatar repeatantly says (in an awful American accent) 'Have you done this before, looking good'.

I then moved onto the boxing - another waste of time. You are shown how to do basic moves (ie jab, punch, hook, dodge) you then have to hit the trainer when the highlighted box reaches the top of the screen. Sadly, as you have to attach a nunchunk to your console, it was virtually non-responsive. If there had been an option where you could use 2 remotes it may have been a lot better.

Sorry, but in my opinion, this game is a complete waste of time and money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2010 11:39 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4