Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pewter Horse Pin Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag
Pewter Horse Pin Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag
Offered by Gr8selections

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is better. It is a lovely pin and looks good ..., 23 May 2015
this pin badge has two "butterfly clasps" on the reverse rather than the brooch type I was expecting, however, I think this is better.
It is a lovely pin and looks good quality. It came with an organza gift bag

Planet Waves Beatles Stripes Picks Medium Gauge in Collectable Tin - 15 Picks
Planet Waves Beatles Stripes Picks Medium Gauge in Collectable Tin - 15 Picks
Offered by Rockem Music

5.0 out of 5 stars 73mm in thickness but more like a 0, 1 Dec. 2014
Lovely little tin about the size of a tictac box. The pics feel equivalent to a 0.73mm in thickness but more like a 0.88 for flexibility as compared to my Rockburn and Tortex Pics. 15 pics in the tin, one of each design. Perfect stocking filler.

Sharpie Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Limited Edition 80s Glam Colours - Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 26 Dec. 2013
We love these pens and at £8 for 24 pens I have never seen them as cheap. Great colours too.

Kentucky Thriller: Book 3 (Laura Marlin Mysteries)
Kentucky Thriller: Book 3 (Laura Marlin Mysteries)
by Lauren St John

5.0 out of 5 stars Kentucky Thriller, 26 Dec. 2013
My 10 year old daughter enjoyed this so much she has now read the others in the set and asked for the newest release for Christmas.

LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul Kids' Watch With Minifigure 8020332
LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul Kids' Watch With Minifigure 8020332

4.0 out of 5 stars I have the yoda watch, 27 Nov. 2013
I bought the Yoda version of this watch for myself as I am a bit of a fan and it was on special offer in the supermarket ( that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. My 7 year old covet's it and it adjusts to fit her by taking out some of the links ( which she likes to do ). Unfortunately she is able to do up the strap without difficulty and is now trying to negotiate temporary custody of it. I was so pleased with mine that I have bought one for my nephew and may now have to buy one for aforementioned daughter.

Timex Kids Girl's Quartz Watch with Multi-Colour Dial Time Teacher Display and Pink Textile Strap T7B1514E

5.0 out of 5 stars Good first watch, 27 Nov. 2013
Lovely watch. Good clear display for learning to tell the time and easy to put on/take off independently. Also available with different strap designs so can get one to suit your child, boy or girl. Would recommend and having a watch helped motivate my daughter to learn to tell the time.

Time Pieces for Guitar, Volume 2: Music through the Ages in 2 Volumes: v. 2 (Time Pieces (ABRSM))
by Peter Batchelar

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for grade 3 abrsm, 27 Nov. 2013
A must have for ABRSM grade 3 as it seems to be the best value boo.k It has 2 list A and B pieces(3 if you include the duet options. Only 1 list C piece( 2 if you include duet option). Also has grade 4 pieces so will still be useful next year.

There's an Alien in the Classroom - and Other Poems
There's an Alien in the Classroom - and Other Poems
by Gervase Phinn

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 27 Nov. 2013
Was struggling to engage my 7 year old daughter in reading, then found this at the library. Just the right level for her to manage reading mostly on her own and very funny. Ended up buying it as she did not want to give it back. Wanted to buy a second copy as a gift for a friend but no longer available. Such a shame.

Aqua Sphere Vista Girl's Goggles
Aqua Sphere Vista Girl's Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the zoggs girls phantom mask, 17 Oct. 2012
Having recently suffered the demise of my daughters Zoggs goggles I decided to try these. The Zoggs are good but they are a bit fragile and the seal seems to go around the lens if they get bent. These were an instant hit with regard to fit and not leaking. Only time will tell about durability. Watch this space...

Zoggs Kids' Phantom Mask - Clear/Pink
Zoggs Kids' Phantom Mask - Clear/Pink
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars our saviour, 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Phantom Mask (Sports)
My eldest daughter was really struggling with sore eyes after her swimming lesson but did not get on at all well with the small goggles that fit close around your eyes. These are just great and have lasted well (except the pair I accidentally put in the tumble dryer which did not survive).

Page: 1 | 2