Profile for David Nicolas > Reviews

David Nicolas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Purple Revolution: The Year That Changed Everything
The Purple Revolution: The Year That Changed Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Nigel you got LibLabCon s***ting their pants :), 17 Mar. 2015
Well done Nigel you got LibLabCon s***ting their pants :)

A great read! amazing how you have stamina being 9 yrs younger than me!

Got my copy at lunchtime and am reading over nice glass of Chardonnay, can't put it down!

You have the PC liberal lefties who supposedly 'run' this once great country running scared, hence the other reviews!

Only death will stop my family and friends voting #UKIP in May.

Well done Sir!!!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2015 8:43 AM GMT

Samsung WB35F Smart Camera - Black (16.2MP, Optical Image Stabilisation) 67.5mm, 2.7-inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Rubbish!, 17 Mar. 2015
Cheap Rubbish! Bought this camera from Jessops and it is faulty, wi fi does not work properly, will not connect to YouTube or update to latest firmware. Only had it 6 weeks, only taken 20 pics, bought for wi fi as already have nice Panasonic Lumix. Jessops refused a refund (against UK consumer law) and have sent the rubbish off for repair!

LG 40UB800V 40 -inch 4K Ultra HD TV
LG 40UB800V 40 -inch 4K Ultra HD TV
Offered by DB Technology srl

3.0 out of 5 stars Need bigger screen to appreciate Ultra HD IMHO, 14 Mar. 2015
Whilst it is a very good set for the price the default settings make the picture rather gaudy and I spent a long time adjusting picture settings to get a nice picture. Have watched Ultra HD on Netflix and quite honestly on this size screen you can't really see any improvement on my 1080p HD 40 inch Samsung I had. Wish I had gone for a larger screen to appreciate the higher definition

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender
NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit especially for £26, 14 Feb. 2015
Excellent piece of kit especially for £26.99. Just got Talk Talk fibre 'super-router' and although it gets 38 Mbps most of time signal useless upstairs (have reasonably large house). This extender arrived yesterday and it took about 5 minutes to set up and now get approx 18 Mbps all over house and garden. Well pleased Thanks.

10.1'' Dragon Touch A1X Quad Core, Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, Octa Core GPU, 16GB Storage, Dual Camera, Bluetooth, HDMI, Google Play Pre-installed, WiFi, 2014 Best Deal
Offered by TabletExpress EURO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablet for less than £80, 5 Jan. 2015
Great Tablet for less than £80! Since coming off the fence and going Google/Android/Cloud and ditching Apple I never cease to be amazed. So much you can do with this piece of kit and the battery lasts ages. Originally wary of cloud computing (privacy) but since Edward Snowden I realise they know everything about you anyway. Only bad point is lack of volume but as I Chromecast via my TV to my Tannoy speakers in crystal clear sound not an issue (recommend Google Play Music for less than price of 1 CD a month) and Netflix (less than 1 DVD a month) and Google Chromecast (less than £30) and this fantastic tablet.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 11:12 AM GMT

Ukip Calypso
Ukip Calypso

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat your heart out 'Tony I've got a guitar BLIAR', 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ukip Calypso (MP3 Download)
Eat your heart out 'Tony I've got a guitar BLIAR' This will be number one by the weekend! Guaranteed!

Towards a New World View: Conversations at the Leading Edge
Towards a New World View: Conversations at the Leading Edge
by Russell E. Di Carlo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spiritual views on the true nature of the universe ..., 22 Sept. 2014
Excellent Spiritual views on the true nature of the universe and reality. A must for any true seeker or finder.

Toxic Psychiatry
Toxic Psychiatry
by Peter R. Breggin

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Eye Opener!, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Toxic Psychiatry (Paperback)
Well informed, well reserached and from a M.D. and trained psychiatrist. A real eye opener for the uninformed and misinformed general public and physicians!

Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike Cycle 18 Vent Graphite Helmet CE EN1078 TUV Approvals
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This helmet saved my life!, 25 April 2014
Yesterday whilst going down a steep hill doing nearly 30 mph and due to being overtaken by an inconsiderate motorist I hit the kerb and came off. My head hit a wall and the helmet took the full force of the impact and has cracked in two places. Today I am in great pain with cracked ribs and cuts and bruises but am grateful I'm not dead or a paraplegic! At first at 59yrs I thought my cycling days are over, but not giving up a hobby I love so just ordered a replacement helmet and am grateful to Sport Direct and Amazon that I'll live to cycle another day (be a couple of weeks the way I feel :)

BitFury Red Fury - USB Bitcoin Miner ASIC 2.2+ GH/s
BitFury Red Fury - USB Bitcoin Miner ASIC 2.2+ GH/s

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 22 Mar. 2014
Wish I'd bought when first came out! Brilliant item making money whilst the sun shines (I have solar panels). You have to be a bit of a geek to set it up, as I bought mine from Cryptobase, and pleased to say it arrived next day but no instructions or drivers. I'm 58yrs and been a professional computer programmer since 1975 and I had it up and running on Slush pool in less than half an hour. Thanks to George Osborne may invest some of my pension fund in a powered USB rig and wait a couple of years for the Lamborgini :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2014 2:55 PM BST