Profile for Cadder > Reviews

Shuffle Monopoly Deal Card Game
Shuffle Monopoly Deal Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
Great

Adobe Lightroom 3 - The Missing FAQ - Real Answers to Real Questions asked by Lightroom Users
by Victoria Bampton

5.0 out of 5 stars A hidden treasure, 11 April 2011
Having used Lightroom for several years I already have a fair number of books on how to use it. I accidentally came across Victoria Bampton's book "Lightroom 3 the missing FAQ", and wondered if I could possibly need another one. The answer is YES. This book covers many topics that are not really dealt with in many other books about Lightroom, and in an entirely different, question and answer, fashion.
I bought the print copy from Amazon, and must admit to being initially slightly disappointed in its appearance, there being no colour pictures at all, unlike Scott Kelby's and Martin Evening's copiously illustrated books. However, I found that there is also a PDF copy available for download included in the price of the print copy, and this is in colour. The "e-book" is available as a separate entity, at a lower price, but I would recommend getting the print copy, and then downloading the PDF one as well. The print copy sits on my computer desk when I am using Lightroom.
In summary, this is a highly recommendable book, and will teach you things you did not know that you did not know!