Profile for Aisling Lynch > Reviews

Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer
Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer
Price: 44.97

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 2 Nov 2013
well I have it over a year now and I use it loads. I read a lot of reviews and I got some good tips heres some of my own tips:
use the spatula to scrape the side and bottom when mixing. its dead easy and make sure you get everything mixed up.
when using the whisks, I prefer to remove the head and hold it myself while tilting the bowl. it allows much more air to be added to the mix.

Christmas Dog Bandana Collar
Christmas Dog Bandana Collar
Offered by Goods Online 24/7
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wore it all year, 2 Nov 2013
my dog loved it and looked great. she wore it all year round. It did get tatty after 6 months but ti was cheap. I'll probably get her another one this year.

LARGE GAS BOILING RING - FOR USE WITH PROPANE OR BUTANE
LARGE GAS BOILING RING - FOR USE WITH PROPANE OR BUTANE

4.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 2 Nov 2013
well it was perfect for deep fat frying a chicken. It worked well. The gas boiling ring is also very easy to assemble.

Companion diamante Paw Print Dog Collar Pink 20x50
Companion diamante Paw Print Dog Collar Pink 20x50
Offered by Equestrian Performance
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 2 Nov 2013
I love it. she loves it. she looks great in it and a year on it still looks great. perfect size too for a border collie. :)

Propane Gas Regulator with hose & hose clips
Propane Gas Regulator with hose & hose clips
Offered by Gas Equipment Direct
Price: 4.62

4.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 2 Nov 2013
the hose was difficult to attach but when we finally got it on. the propane gas regulator did the job.

Black Eyemask Eye Mask Bat Cat Woman Halloween Masquerade Ball Fancy Dress
Black Eyemask Eye Mask Bat Cat Woman Halloween Masquerade Ball Fancy Dress
Offered by Retail Zone
Price: 2.59

2.0 out of 5 stars sore, 2 Nov 2013
I had to cut around to fit, I suppose everyones face is not the same size. but it cuts in and is not very confortable. I probably would go with a cloth one next time.

Linens Limited Value Range Polyester Hollowfibre Cushion Inner Pad, 40 x 40 Cm
Linens Limited Value Range Polyester Hollowfibre Cushion Inner Pad, 40 x 40 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 0.95

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 2 Nov 2013
It was nice a cheap. I probably could have bought a bigger size, but it does the job. great value

La Femme Nail Polish Set Of 9,Pink To Red Colours.
La Femme Nail Polish Set Of 9,Pink To Red Colours.
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 2 Nov 2013
these are perfect! the cheapest nail varnish I could fine. they look very cheap but they are perfect for what I wanted. I use they for sealing. they dry quick and transparent. definately will get more!

25mm Quality H1 Antique Photo Picture Frame WOOD 10" x 8"
25mm Quality H1 Antique Photo Picture Frame WOOD 10" x 8"
Offered by Mega Home Store
Price: 6.06

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job and looks nice, 2 Nov 2013
I did have to dust the glass when they arrived, but they are just what I wanted. They fit perfectly and are a great price. :)

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Dental 24-7
Price: 42.95

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Jun 2013
It does a nice clean, its not my first electric toothbrush. The timer is fantastic and encourages you to brush properly when you're tempted to only do a half-assed job. the battery however will only last 8 minutes, so It does need to be charged often. Also it has one of those bathroom plugs, which if you dont have a socket for it, you can either change the plug yourself, which I usually do, or you can get an adaptor, but be prepared when you buy it. The price is great, cheapest I could find for this model.

Page: 1 | 2