Profile for margaret purcell > Reviews

Content by margaret purcell

margaret purcell

The Boys' Colouring Book (Boys Book)
The Boys' Colouring Book (Boys Book)
by Jessie Eckel

5.0 out of 5 stars I would thoroughly recommend this colouring book for all young boys, 16 Aug 2014
I bought this colouring book for my 5 year old grandson for his summer holidays. He adored it, as did his 7 year old brother, sorry I didn't buy two copies. I would thoroughly recommend this colouring book for all young boys.

Zombie! (Dirty Bertie)
Zombie! (Dirty Bertie)
by Alan MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young boys, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Zombie! (Dirty Bertie) (Paperback)
Great book for young boys. My 7 year old grandson struggles with his reading and gets bored with most books. He managed to read this book from start to finish without any coaxing. This book is very easy to read and the story line appeals to 7 or 8 year olds. Very pleased with purchase and as always it was delivered very quickly by amazon. I will be buying more dirty bertie books.

Texet A4 Laminator
Texet A4 Laminator
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I havent used this laminator yet, so hopefully it works ok., 15 May 2013
I bought this laminator to replace one that was broken. Its looks exactly the same as one I had but as I haven't actually used it I cannot review it except to say original one was good and lasted a long time.

7 Piece Long Stem Liqueur Set | Artland Jewel Tone Cordial Set, Liqueur Glasses, Apertif Glasses, Digestif Glasses
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift and very colourful., 15 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter for her new glass kitchen cabinet. It looks lovely and colourful and lived up to all my expectations, the price was good also.

Revlon Matte Eye Shadow, Rich Sable 009
Revlon Matte Eye Shadow, Rich Sable 009

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved my revlon eye shadow. Lovely colour and long lasting too., 15 May 2013
I love all revlon products and this eye shadow lived up to all my expectations. Lovely colour and long lasting. The price was amazing also, so I would highly recommend it.

Battery--World New Remote Control Controller for Sky+ HD (Sky Plus) HD Box Rev 9 Only For Sky+ (Plus) HD Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remote control, does what it says and quarter the price of original Sky one., 15 May 2013
i am delighted with remote control, it was quarter the price of the original Sky one and does exactly the same. Would recommend it.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Brownish Brown Mascara
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Brownish Brown Mascara
Offered by Clockwork Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product. It covers the lashes very well. Just have to get used to the long wand., 15 May 2013
Good product and covers the lashes very well. I found the long wand a bit hard to get used to. Very good price and would recommend it.

One Snowy Night (Tales from Percys Park)
One Snowy Night (Tales from Percys Park)
by Nick Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book and well illustrated for all ages would thoroughly recommend it. My two grandsons loved it., 15 May 2013
Lovely book for all ages. My two grandsons, aged 6 and 3 loved it and it is a big favourite for bedtime.