Profile for J-No > Reviews

Content by J-No

J-No

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the design, but ergonomically..., 17 Aug. 2013
It's a shame really. I would definitely give these 5/5 if they weren't so long (which can sort of be seen from the image), and I'm not particularly short (~5'10'') - though I find this a lot in designer trousers (I don't understand why they do this!?). When sat down, it could been seen as a positive as they cover your feet and keep them warm, but I'd much rather just put socks or slippers on and avoid having them drag when walking around. I find myself having to pull and hold them up when I'm mobile.

That aside they're better than what I expected. They look nice and the material is divine. I have a pair of PJ Bottoms from Asda and the better material feel was obvious immediately. Though these Asda ones were perfect length, and of course no designer brand... That's why I say it's a shame about the length of these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2013 9:03 PM BST

Economics in One Lesson
Economics in One Lesson
by H Hazlitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read; worth the time (and money, although not expensive) invested!, 25 Nov. 2012
An excellent read; I fully recommend it. It's very insightful into the fundamentals that all of Economics is based on and easy to read for someone who has not really done Economics in the past - I hadn't!

It does certainly raise questions of competency regarding the choosen economic policies in this country!