Profile for Mrs. M. Simms > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Simms

Mrs. M. Simms

ThermoMorph - Polymorph Moldable Plastic Pellets 500g - AKA Shapelock Plastimake InstaMorph
Offered by kigs
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for creative people!, 28 Oct 2013
First of all I must say how surprised i was at how big the pot is, it only just fit in my hand - I like getting lots for my money! Im an art and craft designer and tutor and im always looking for new mediums to use in mixed media art etc, so i was interested to see what i could do with Thermomorph. I have had a ton of fun with this. I have used Thermomorph to create embellishments, stamped into it with rubber stamps and permanent ink, I have rolled it thinly and used paper punches and die cut stencils. I have mixed metalic gilding flakes with it for texture, coloured it by kneading mica pigment while its warm. I've made key ring charms, pendants and earrings. The only thing I would improve is the time it takes to solidify, I did find however that if I had everything I needed to hand and I worked quickly I could achieve my desired results. Another thing I liked was that there is no waste, all little off cuts/excess bits could go back in the pot ready to be re-melted for another project. Oh and apparently you can fix things with it too....Would I recommend this? Yes definitely!

Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - G-HUB GeniusCover BLACK Carbon Fibre Style (Limited Edition) Case Cover Folio for the new iPad 4 as well as 2nd & 3rd generation iPad, with integrated Flip-Stand Function and Magnetic Sleep Sensor. Includes added BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 15 Nov 2012
This is the 3rd one of these cases I have bought because mine was great so I got the same for the kids. The price speaks for itself but the quality? Well,very sturdy and good looking, I like that the back and front of the iPad is covered, hopefully offering extra protection from the beating my kids are gonna give the iPads, I like that the flip cover acts as a stand if you want it to. All in all I would say, leave the flimsy screen cover from apple alone-buy one of these instead.

Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea
Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea
Price: 9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music delivered fast..., 15 Nov 2012
I gave this 5 stars for the cd and the service. Tons of hits on this disc,Black Stone Cherry at its best and delivered fast,does it get better!

TRIXES Clear LCD Screen Cover Protector for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4
TRIXES Clear LCD Screen Cover Protector for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 1.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Not great instructions, 15 Nov 2012
Cheap enough but some better instructions on avoiding air bubbles would have been useful. Bought them for 3 iPads and they did fit ipad2 and 3.

The Sound Of Madness
The Sound Of Madness
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin!, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Sound Of Madness (Audio CD)
Absolutely loved this cd, how to describe? Melodic rock with a pinch of thrash maybe, the great news for me is the kids (11 & 13) love it too, so I don't have to turn it down!!!

Long Road Out Of Eden
Long Road Out Of Eden
Offered by Formats
Price: 22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of!, 16 Aug 2009
This review is from: Long Road Out Of Eden (Audio CD)
This was a bit of an anti-climax for me,there are a couple of good songs here but there are more that i skip straight past,probably wouldnt have bought it if id heard the whole album first.

Chaos And Creation In The Backyard
Chaos And Creation In The Backyard
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 7.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic McCartney, 16 Aug 2009
This is really easy to listen to,instantly recognisable as McCartney,some bubbly fun tracks as well as the stunning song from 'The Lake House'. A great buy.

Doctor Who - Cyberman Voice Changer Helmet
Doctor Who - Cyberman Voice Changer Helmet

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for young and old!, 16 Aug 2009
This was an instant hit with both my kids. It is lightweight so doesnt weigh your head down when wearing it,the adjustable strap at the back means most heads will fit inside, i even used this myself for fancy dress!! Buy it!!