Profile for Mrs K Fawcett > Reviews

Content by Mrs K Fawcett

Mrs K Fawcett "ldyenderby" (Lincolnshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
HIPSHIELD - Female- Medium - Triple Set
HIPSHIELD - Female- Medium - Triple Set
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits very well. Thankfully not had a fall yet ..., 5 Jun. 2016
Fits very well. Thankfully not had a fall yet so do not know if it will help but I feel safer.

Andrew James Premium Digital Food Dehydrator With Timer And Adjustable Temperature Control - 6 Levels
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 May 2016
Very lengthy running time.

Mens 38mm Smart / Casual Jeans Black Belt Size 56" - 60" 5XL
Mens 38mm Smart / Casual Jeans Black Belt Size 56" - 60" 5XL
Offered by HotShuffle

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2015
Keeps my trousers up.

Canon PowerShot SX700 HS Compact Zoom - Black (16.1MP, 30x Optical Zoom)
Canon PowerShot SX700 HS Compact Zoom - Black (16.1MP, 30x Optical Zoom)

5.0 out of 5 stars Have taken some photos of the moon with just the camera on a tripod with a 10 second delay, 14 Mar. 2015
It states that it has wifi connectivity but have not been able to get it to work on Windows 7 Home version sp3. Seems that you must have higher than the Windows Basic or Windows Home to use the wifi. Have resorted to the old trusted method of taking out the memory card and plugging into reader.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems some people are lucky and get a good machine whilst others get bad ones, 27 July 2014
Arrived okay. Second time of use it started making awful noise with smell of burning. Checked the rollers and air filers. The one to the motor was black. Cleaned it. Tried machine again and still got the awful noise and burning smell. Seems from some of the negative comments that other purchasers have had similar problem with motor. A known fault should have been corrected before now. Seems some people are lucky and get a good machine whilst others get bad ones.

Four corners. Book One. The Rock Star
Four corners. Book One. The Rock Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Something different for me, 8 May 2014
I will start by saying this book is not the usual genre that I read but I purchased it as I was intrigued by the description of the book and thought it sounded interesting. It took me a chapter or two to really get into the book and once I did I was hooked. There were many occasions where I thought I knew where the story was going only to be completely surprised by all of the sudden twists. I enjoyed learning about the characters, the locations and the beliefs of the ancient Indian tribes and I am looking forward to the next book in the series!

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

3.0 out of 5 stars Netgear connection problems, 24 Mar. 2011
After receiving my Kindle I tried to connect the wifi but was unable to. Spent six hours before contacting customer support. They had me try various things including looking for wifi hotspot by driving around pubs. After checking internet I found a lot of people having problems with Netgear router. Finally found the solution which was to log into my router and change the Wireless Security from WEP to WPA2 and change the password to a shorter version. WEP requires 128 bit or 64 bit password. Neither of these worked with kindle but were fine with my wireless laptop. Seems kindle does have an issue with WEP and password length but the Kindle Support do not seem to know or accept this despite many people claiming on the internet to have contacted them without success.

Fonem8 - Kindle Keyboard 3G, Wi-Fi Executive Pro Book Case Cover Luxury Executive Wallet - Black - Includes Free Screen Protector

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 24 Mar. 2011
Protects the kindle but have a couple of issues. First the two straps at the bottom that hold the kindle in place are very close to and can overlap two buttons - one being the "BACK" button. I stretched them to give more room.

Second is the little pockets for keeping things inside. Very tight and do not hold much of anything. Complete waste of space.

Apart from that it is okay and is cheaper than a lot of other wallets, since all you want is to protect the kindle.

Somme Mud
Somme Mud
by E P F Lynch

5.0 out of 5 stars Somme Mud - we remember them, 30 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Somme Mud (Paperback)
I was interested when I saw this book as my grandfather was at the Somme but would never speak of it. I had heard about it in history and seen a few television programs but I was interested to learn about it from the mind and voice of one who was there.

Once started the book is very hard to put down. My respect for my grandfather and those who went off to fight this war has grown tremendously.

A must read for those wishing to know about those unsung heroes who gave their all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2010 5:06 PM BST

Nokia CA-42 Connectivity Adapter Cable
Nokia CA-42 Connectivity Adapter Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars Don,t be fooled, 25 Aug. 2007
I purchased this for my Nokia 6070. It does not work. I checked the internet for CA-42 cables and found a lot of people with the same problem and no real solution.

Page: 1 | 2