Profile for Elynot > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Paris Time Capsule
Paris Time Capsule

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read..., 6 Mar. 2016
I really enjoyed this very clever story line and highly recommend this....

Hitler's Children - Spitting Fire (Eyewitness Accounts - 12th SS Panzer 'Hitler Youth' in Normandy 1944)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening...., 10 Jan. 2016
A very interesting book with accounts from various German and Allied soldiers plus a French farm girl telling her side of the dreadful fighting that took place in Normandy at that time.

Sniper on the Eastern Front: The Memoirs of Sepp Allerberger, Knight's Cross
Sniper on the Eastern Front: The Memoirs of Sepp Allerberger, Knight's Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 3 Jan. 2016
This book gives you all the horror of that particular period of
World War 2, and an incite of how good the German soldier was.
It would have been interesting to hear him describe his life in Germany after the war, a good read.

HI VISIBILITY RUCKSACK BACKPACK BEST SELLER - 2 COLOURS (HI VIS YELLOW)
HI VISIBILITY RUCKSACK BACKPACK BEST SELLER - 2 COLOURS (HI VIS YELLOW)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good..., 19 Oct. 2015
Arrived promptly, it is early days but the rucksack looks ok, nice and bright and just the right size for most things that I carry, time will tell how durable it is.

BRAND NEW VIPER RS-04 DESIGN MOTORBIKE MOTORCYCLE SCOOTER OPEN FACE TOUR URBAN CITY JOURNEY ROAD TRIP ECE HELMET GLOSS BLACK M

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and comfortable..., 18 July 2014
I like this open face helmet, mine fits well and looks smart for when I am out on my old and slow BSA Bantam, I use it with goggles and dont know what it is like at speed.

Julian Bowen Kudos Chrome and Glass Pedestal Dining Table
Julian Bowen Kudos Chrome and Glass Pedestal Dining Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and sturdy.., 27 April 2014
We purchased the table and chairs together and find the table to be very stylish and rigid,as are the chairs, perfect for our kitchin where we have some meals, read paper, chat, watch tv etc, we cant fault it, just the job..

Julian Bowen Kudos Dining Chair, Set of 4
Julian Bowen Kudos Dining Chair, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 27 April 2014
We purchased a set of these chairs to compliment the Kudos table and find them to be solid, smart and supportive, as I had brain fade when assembling them, which is quite straight forward by the way, I had to ask for more leg stoppers ( not thinking I had knocked them in first so that then I couldnt assemble the chair !...), new parts were sent very promptly, great service and really good chairs.

Amazonas Real Brazillian Tarp Hat - Sun Hat - Fedora - Indiana Jones(Large)
Amazonas Real Brazillian Tarp Hat - Sun Hat - Fedora - Indiana Jones(Large)
Offered by Tarphat

5.0 out of 5 stars A really cool hat..., 5 Feb. 2014
We are off to Australia in 10 days time and I started a bit late to look for a better sun hat, the Tilley hats are nice but a tad expensive so I chose one of these, it came the next day all nicely packaged. It fits slightly on the loose side but I did order the 7 3/8 inch as I hoped that it would be on the slightly large size and I didnt want one too tight. I have put two eyelets in and fitted a chin strap for those windy days, so I have to say that I am quite chuffed with it, its comfy, light and has that nice lived in patina.
Its now had its trip to Australia and was very good, you can stuff it in a bag and it retains its shape,but the stitched on patch on the top lets it down, I wouldnt have chosen this one if in a shop, but thats only a minor gripe, get one , you will love it...

Gutter Hooks - Giant (x12)
Gutter Hooks - Giant (x12)
Offered by Crillys1

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful.., 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gutter Hooks - Giant (x12) (Home)
These hooks work very well if you have a gutter, they are quick and easy to put up so thats good this time of year, and they have stayed put in all the high winds that we have had.

Benross The Christmas Lights 200 Ultra Bright LED String Chaser Lights - White
Benross The Christmas Lights 200 Ultra Bright LED String Chaser Lights - White
Offered by MyBlueCloudShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart.., 20 Dec. 2013
I should have really purchased the 100 light set as the 200 set are a bit long so they go across our house and next doors albeit not large houses, but we all think they look great, they do flash etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6