Profile for Cliente de Amazon > Reviews

Everything Oz: The Wizard Book of Makes & Bakes
Everything Oz: The Wizard Book of Makes & Bakes
by Hannah Read-Baldrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely!, 2 Dec. 2013
This book is so well made. It is beautifully organized, with lovely pictures and amazing projects. I love everything about this book!

eLifeStore® Google Nexus 7 Tablet Case Polka Dots Integrated Stand Case Cover with Magnetic Sleep / Wake Sensor, Includes Bonus Screen Protector & Stylus Pen (Purple and White Polka Dot)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and fits great!, 8 Jun. 2013
I really like this case. It fits my Nexus 7 perfectly, and the magnetic cover helps it not to open (very important feature for me, since I allways carry thing in my big big purse, and I need things to be safe).
The polka dots and color is perfect! It comes with a stylus, working perfectly, a screen protector and a cleaning cloth.
I'm very hapy with this order!
A little issue with this, however, is that the place to put the stylus is not too big, and I haven't been able to put it correctly in place without the risk of breaking it.
But, as I've said, I'm SUPER happy with this!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Hot Pink PU Leather Folio Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster with Floral Interior

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and pink!, 26 Dec. 2012
It's a lovely and charming case. It keeps the phone safe, and you can also use its little compartments to put papers, cards, ID card... and averbody that sees it thinks my phone is an agenda! I really love it.

Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Christmas
Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Christmas
by Mollie Makes

5.0 out of 5 stars SO nice!, 26 Dec. 2012
Lovely projects to make and make yourself a confy and crafty Chrsitmas! I haven't tryed them yet, but I surey will make most of htem! With great diagrams and easy to follow explanations.

Triumph 675 Daytona and Street Triple Service and Repair Manual: 2006 to 2010 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Matthew Coombs

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce and clear, 26 Dec. 2012
It a very nice and complete guide to know everything about your Triumph's guts. I reccommend it to all Saytina, Street and Speed owners.

Vans Churchill, Men's Trainers, Coffee/Black, 8 UK
Vans Churchill, Men's Trainers, Coffee/Black, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Loyalty, 21 Oct. 2012
We have been buying this model of Vans for a few years, and we will continue doing so for more and more!! Comfortable and durable. Very nice shoes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first sight, 12 Sept. 2012
OMG I just love them!!! They are so lovely, and comfortable (yes they are), and the lace detail is so fememnine...

King of Fighters XIII (Xbox 360)
King of Fighters XIII (Xbox 360)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars The King of Fighters has returned, 30 Dec. 2011
Forget last year's fiasco (KoFXII). This is what Kof was, is and (hope) will be, the REAL King of Fighters.
Nice artwork, good character selection, well balanced, and the online mode, although it gave some initial problems, is the key to the best fighting experience.
We hope to be seeing more of this in the coming years.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars A welcomed upgrade to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, 30 Dec. 2011
Very nice game. It has more characters, it's more balanced (and, hey!, you can play with Ironfist!!!!)
As a negative point, I wouldn't have chosen Phoenix Right as a character. He is fun but... he is as useful as Dhalsim in SF2.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 11:56 AM GMT

Disney Traditions Jaq and Gus Hanging Ornament
Disney Traditions Jaq and Gus Hanging Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 3 Jan. 2011
It arrived on time and in perfect shape. It's lovely! My christmas Tree looks sooo great with this two hanging!