Profile for paulseth676 > Reviews

paulseth676 (uk)

Bow Down
Bow Down

5.0 out of 5 stars this is gangsta rap!!!, 2 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Bow Down (Audio CD)
what can i say? if its gangsta rap you are after then well you got it! for me the only rap/h-h that exists is westside, and here it is, the best most true to style themes of rap and the best beats to convey them. Addictive supple beats and the great lyrical projection delivered by these guys with the ideal voices for the job. I have never been attracted to mega fast rhyming and here you wont find it, look at the roots of rap: essentials are theme/ concempts and a meaty beat to bass them upon. As far as rap goes for me, THIS IS IT definitively and this is rap for all you may want from it, they got attitude and it sure as hell sounds damn good...

Execute
Execute
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible ox & neuts; still smokin!!!, 2 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Execute (Audio CD)
ok its 2005 now but this duo's sounds are fresh as they need be. Sorry but for me ukg and especially english hip-hop are filled with disgusting mc'eeing vocals, rubbish, unsyncopated rhymes and tired themes that are just tryin to replicate the big yankee boys (and failin miserably) wont mention names but our hip-hop/rap scene is an abismal shambles and for me -allthough a massive h-h rap fan, there is nothin in england for me at all; an english grimey, streety accent in a rap vocal is corny, uninspired and COMPLETELY out of place and unfavourable -exept for these 2 lads, oxide's beats are pacey in 'execute' they are intoxicating, racey and addictive and coupled with Neutrino's mc'ing vocals is a duo of high class. Mc Neutrino is incredible utilising the most distinctive and original rap/mc'ing i could ever expect to be graced by, addictive; his vocals led me on from when i first heard and now i still am inspired and get the wow factor and its nothin new to say that his lyrical flow is top notch. Still for me their sounds are refreshing and im yet to hear similar quality from our side of the pond. Guys I still and allways will take my hat off to the 2 of you and you will allways remain in my soul and heart as the BEST EVER musical creation to rise from our British soil - and that i mean bar none!!! no music i have ever experienced can take me to the places that yours does or even take me away from places like yours does, when in certain occasions ive wanted to just vapourise from the circumstanses im in, i can on the wings of your sound....i recommend this album to anyone who has a heart penetrable by a beat and a lyric, don't like this and you dont like music.
allways dedicated to oxide & Neuts...

Welcome to the Pleasuredome
Welcome to the Pleasuredome
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent album, 2 Sept. 2005
the pleasuredome is one of the most incredible, original and inspiring albums ever created. i like many genres and many artists yet no song is even vaguely akin to 'welcome to the pleasuredome' its a song that can take me somewhere that no other vocal piece can acheive to do so. The album is suprisingly varied and 'san jose' is probably the most 'easiest' easy listening tracks of the most softest melodic fealings ever to be heard whilst 'welcome to the pleasuredome' is confused, powerful and tumultouous with multiple interpretations and great lyrical content and intoxicating back beats; the album remains (for me at least) one of the bets ever created and will never cease to take me to places that no other ever will; this couldn't disappoint!!!