Profile for Mrs. E. Axup > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Axup

Mrs. E. Axup (Yorkshire, England)

THE BEATLE YELLOW SUBMARINE STUNNING ABSTRACT CANVAS ART PRINT A2 BOX FRAMED
THE BEATLE YELLOW SUBMARINE STUNNING ABSTRACT CANVAS ART PRINT A2 BOX FRAMED

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great :-(, 4 Jan. 2012
Delivery was excellent...

The product unfortunately is not...

It looks very cheap. I expected (as it was Yellow Submarine!) to be bright and colourful - but it isn't. The colouring is EXTREMELY dull and the printing is not of a good quality.

I wouldn't recommend buying this picture - you can get far better for similar prices! Sorry!

George Foreman 12205 6 Portion Entertaining Removable Plates Grill - Silver
George Foreman 12205 6 Portion Entertaining Removable Plates Grill - Silver
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for bunging in the dishwasher!, 7 Dec. 2011
I used to hate cleaning the George Foreman... not any more! You really can just bung the plates in the dishwasher! They're easy to remove and easy to clip back into place!
I haven't noticed that they're not as 'hot' as other George Foreman grills - but I do tend to just whack it up to maximum!
I have given 4 stars only because I think advertising it as a '6 portion' grill is a bit ambitious! It ALMOST fits 4 pork steaks on.. so if you have a large family/like big bits of meat - don't be fooled into thinking this is a huge George Foreman because it's not! It is bigger than the small ones (obviously!) but it's not as big as some of them!
I would recommend it - purely from a cleaning point of view though!

Kitchen Craft Master Class Cast Heavy Duty Garlic Press
Kitchen Craft Master Class Cast Heavy Duty Garlic Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the BEST garlic press money can buy!, 20 May 2010
Ok.. so this garlic press is pretty expensive - but it is truly worth every penny. I am always amazed at how much garlic I can get from just one clove with this press. Previous garlic presses have pretty much just squashed the garlic into a mush that is a pain to clean - this press, however, provides you with ample amounts of garlic and even has a brilliant 'nodule' section that you can push back through the holes which makes cleaning super-easy! It is quite heavy - but I feel that this just makes you feel like you're using a quality piece of equipment - so I actually like the weight of it!
If you cook with garlic you won't be disappointed with this garlic press!