Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Orzly® - HUAWEI MEDIAPAD X1 TABLET SlimRim Smart Stand Case - BLACK Ultra Slim Lightweight Frameless Rim Style Tablet Case / Cover / Skin & with integrated PropUp Stand + Magnetic Lid Fastening (for Firm Closing & Quick Opening functionality) - Designed exclusively for HUAWEI MediaPad X1 Tablet from 2014
Offered by OGADGETHUB

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really great product. The case is substantial and offers a ..., 9 Sep 2014
This is a really great product. The case is substantial and offers a lot of protection without being too bulky. The magnetic catch and integral folding stand are very useful.

Anxiety: Panicking about Panic: A powerful, self-help guide for those suffering from an Anxiety or Panic Disorder (Panic Attacks, Panic Attack Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book incredibly useful and makes perfect sense, 30 Jun 2014
I found this book incredibly useful and makes perfect sense. Early days for me yet, but I really believe the message from this book has cracked my anxiety problem.

Line 6 Pod Studio Gx Interface
Line 6 Pod Studio Gx Interface
Offered by Simmonds Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Software Installation Sucks, 11 April 2014
Getting everything working was a bit of a nightmare and I'm sure some people will give up. But its a really great product and fab software.

CPO® 2 Port KVM Switch for VGA Monitor & USB Mouse/Keyboard - Including Cables!!
Offered by CPO Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 29 Jan 2014
Works a treat. I love it. The only thing I would change would be to have slightly longer cables. The remote switch on the end a cable means I can tuck the unit away and just have the little button on my desktop

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 16 Feb 2013
I bought the orange one of these for my daughter. Its plays beautifully straight out of the box, no intonation problems whatsoever. You could still improve the setup further if you were so inclined. My daughter was happy and didnt want me to change a thing. Fabulous value at this price.

Soul Identity
Soul Identity

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds Me of Heinlein, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Soul Identity (Kindle Edition)
I found this tale thought provoking and in many ways the characters reminded me of the sort of characters Heinlein would portray in his various novels. a genius hero who falls into bed with a smart liberated heroine. They get into all sorts of life threatening situations but take it all pretty lightly and don't really break into a sweat.

Its has a very light feel and I couldn't help but help but enjoy the characters despite how unrealistically they behave.
Scott is a security expert who gets hired by an ancient organization that banks people's money and experiences after they die and then reunite their with their future souls that they are able to identify by creating some sort of unique hash map of their eyes. The organization is under threat and Scott has to unravel the plot.

I think if you enjoyed Robert Heinlein's Novels: Job or Number of the Beast, then you will probably enjoy this.

The Accidental Millionaire: How to Succeed in Life Without Really Trying
The Accidental Millionaire: How to Succeed in Life Without Really Trying

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read, couldnt put it down, 16 July 2012
I couldn't put down this autobiography by Gary Fong. His writing style is similar to Richard Feynman's in his autobiography. Oddly enough there are some striking parallels, both got fired for process improvements in the workplace as young employees. The title reads like some sort of business self help recipe book but its nothing like that. Having said that Gary does throw in a generous helping of a philosophy that appears to have served him well. Not having followed his blog or bought any of his products this was a surprising impulse purchase for me but I'm glad I bought it

The Storyboard Design Course: The Ultimate Guide for Artists, Directors, Producers and Scriptwriters
by Guiseppe Cristiano

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 May 2012
I bought it because I was interested in drawing storyboards for short films and editorial photo shoots. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to this stuff and it completely opened my eyes.

Very well written, easy to follow and stuffed full of great tips. It exceeded my expectations on all fronts

Cluedo Suspect - Family Card Game
Cluedo Suspect - Family Card Game
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more fun than the board game, 26 April 2012
We bought the game on a whim when we were on our way to go camping. I didn't expect it to be as good as the board game but actually I found it more fun.

The game play is much like the board game but much faster paced because you don't have to have all the tedious moving around the board.

There is a one set of cards for each of the people/weapons/places in the game. At the start you remove one of each of these card types and set aside. These are the cards that you are trying to identify. The rest of these cards get distributed among the players and then you take it in turns to ask if the other players have a person/weapon/place.By a process of elimination you can work out what the three missing cards are. You also get a full set of clue cards that you can use to keep track of which card you have been shown by another player so you don't need a notepad and pen.

Its a great game. Fast paced, easy to learn and a good balance between skill and luck. Its also very portable as its just a deck of cards.

Gizmo Dorks Crystal Case (Clear) with Carabiner Key Chain for the Amazon Kindle Keyboard
Offered by Gizmo Dorks

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't see the point, 21 Nov 2011
I must admit being a little disappointed with this. I was looking for a clear case that would protect the screen, however the case has an aperture in front of the screen so its not protected. This case only covers the parts that don't really need protecting and just adds bulk. It doesn't help with grip because its as slippery as the kindle and it actually makes it more difficult to press the buttons on the side of the kindle. Other than creating an attachment point for the carabiner, I can't see how this could be useful

Page: 1 | 2