Profile for Themightysparrow > Reviews

Mad Dogs
Mad Dogs
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping dramcom set in a fantastic location., 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mad Dogs (Amazon Instant Video)
When can we expect the remaining episodes? I've not watched the UK version as I now want to see this version before doing so. Hurray up Amazon and end the suspense!

White wooden cupboard cabinet sideboard 2 doors furniture freestanding
White wooden cupboard cabinet sideboard 2 doors furniture freestanding
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional attractive and well maid, 7 May 2014
Given that this item came from Germany I was surprised at the speed of its arrival. It is self assemble but sturdy and fits together perfectly. A great space in which to store my towels and bath maths whilst providing additional surface space in the bathroom.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed to work as advertised, 7 May 2014
We plugged the device in and there was no charge between the power supply and computer. We returned the item.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking boot and so well made for the price, 7 May 2014
Whilst we had trouble having the boot delivered, once it arrived and my husband wore it he became very happy. I think he was happy before having the boot but they made him especially pleased to have these.

The boot is well made. I love leather soles, the sight of stitching, the leather lining and the quality of suede used in this boot. Yet more expensive types from Dune, John Lewis and others were no where near as good and value for money as these are.

Mens DEK Boat Yachting shoe Brown Leather size 9 UK
Mens DEK Boat Yachting shoe Brown Leather size 9 UK
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's second pair and he loves it, 7 May 2014
These Deks are better than the Timberlands I bought previously for my husband. They are made as well as Timberlands if not better and they do not carry the price tag. If labels are more important than the quality and fit of the shoe then stick with labels, otherwise these Deks are perfect.

DOUBLE MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS - 9" (22cm) Thick 4ft 6 DOUBLE
DOUBLE MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS - 9" (22cm) Thick 4ft 6 DOUBLE
Offered by Strictly Beds and Bunks Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Softer than expected, 7 May 2014
I am disappointed with this mattress. Have slept on it for 2 months now and thought it was about me adjusting from a very firm mattress to something less rigid. This mattress is too soft to be described as firm and I am switching back to my truly firm mattress which I relegated to the spare room.

Totally Clean
Totally Clean
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Maid in Manhattan whodunit with all the stereotypes, 7 May 2014
Despite the stereotyping, the script was funny and insightful. Out loud moments of laughter together with satisfying scenes of revenge. The whodunit element was a useful way to tie all of the characters into the storyline convincingly.

The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology that Fuel Success and Performance at Work

5.0 out of 5 stars If working through change bothers you do not read this, 8 Jun. 2013
This book makes good use of primary research to demonstrate how we can be trapped by our thoughts and actions. It provides simple but effective examples of how adjustments to our behaviours can improve every aspect of our lives by not seeing them as separate but connected. If you have read many self improvement books and become cynical about the messages they offer, give this book a try. You might find one thing about it that enables you to connect to yourself and others in a way that opens up a world of other possibilities in your personal and professional life.

Green AGRO 80 cm window box + tray + brackets, sizes up to 100 cm, 5 colours
Green AGRO 80 cm window box + tray + brackets, sizes up to 100 cm, 5 colours
Offered by Lotex24 United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars A well designed and robust planter for those of us with little space wanting to cram a lot in, 8 Jun. 2013
I love that these planters come in different widths and colours. They are deep enough for me to feel comfortable to plant bulbs for next spring and the brackets which hold them onto my balcony railing is tough and more than capable of taking the weight.

Graphite 2 L litre indoor COUBI watering can in 5 colours, modern and ergonomic design
Offered by Lotex24 United Kingdom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea - but further design adjustments needed!, 8 Jun. 2013
I went for this item because I only have balcony pots and hanging baskets to water so 2 litres enables me to make two rounds. The can is light which was another attraction. However, not having a covering over the spout means that directing water into small pots is difficult as the water from the can spills out over the sides whilst pouring is in progress.