Profile for B. Patel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Under Armour 'The Original' 6 Inch Boxer Shorts - Large
Under Armour 'The Original' 6 Inch Boxer Shorts - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Best underwear ever, 2 July 2014
Must buy for anyone who goes to the gym or plays sports. They are fantastic as they wick away sweat and so don't get saturated with it and get uncomfortable. Just as good for everyday wear especially in the summer, no more sweaty balls!

TRAVALO PURE EXCEL black 5 ml
TRAVALO PURE EXCEL black 5 ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 July 2014
This is my second one and was purchased as soon as I got back from my holiday after using the first one. It just allows me to take two different scents on holiday and they way hardly anything and take up no space. Well worth having and I highly recommend it.

Travalo Rapid Pump Fill Perfume Atomizer Bottle Jet Black
Travalo Rapid Pump Fill Perfume Atomizer Bottle Jet Black
Offered by Prestige Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, easily worth the money!, 2 July 2014
This is brilliant. I no longer have to take big, heavy glass bottles of EDT with me on holiday now! This lasted me a whole week on holiday (but I guess it depends on how much you spray). I bought another one when I got back so IO can take two different EDT's with me. Also great to keep in the car, gym or work bag.

Thermos Thermocafe 2010 Steel Travel Mug, 0.4 Litre
Thermos Thermocafe 2010 Steel Travel Mug, 0.4 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well to keep things cold, 2 July 2014
I used it on holiday to keep my cocktails and beer cold on the beach and it worked brilliantly.....a little too brilliantly as the ice wouldn't melt for ages but can't complain! Haven't used to keep anything hot though.

Plex
Plex

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and worth paying for, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Plex (App)
Brilliant App and always works without issue!

Landmann 13395 Stainless Steel and Bamboo Handle Tool Set in Carry Case (18 Pieces)
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 2 July 2014
The tools are all very well made and sturdy. I have used them all except the skewers and corn cob holders. The skewers are way too flimsy and small to make proper kebabs on but will be good for light veg like mushrooms and peppers. Other than that I am happy with my purchase.

Scholl 150ml Odour Control Shoe Spray
Scholl 150ml Odour Control Shoe Spray
Offered by Allisons Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for after the gym or football, 11 Mar 2014
I use this only for my gym shoes or astro turf boots after football. I have been using for over a year now and it definitely works to keep shoes from stinking and stops my porch from smelling like sweaty feet!

Anker® Ultra Slim Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case Multi Angle Stand - Synthetic leather with smart cover - Automatic Sleep / Wake function for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-Inch T3100 T3110 Tablet
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Smart Case, 11 Mar 2014
This is a great case for my 8 inch tab 3. It looks nice and has a nice texture so it doesn't slip our of your hand. All ports are accessible and the stand works great. You can adjust the viewing angle to how ever you want it. Looks like good build quality and has turns the screen on and off as you open and close the front cover.

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 8-inch [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as expected, 11 Mar 2014
I have used Anker products before, including the screen protector for my Galaxy S4 and car charger, both of which are brilliant.
This is no different and has a brilliant finish without affecting the screen clarity.

The sticky tape that comes with it is great to pick up dust and lint after cleaning with the provided cloth. Providing you clean the screen correctly there are no problems or bubbles and all the gaps and holes line up brilliantly.

Draper 69207 300 mm Squeegee Window Wiper Blade
Draper 69207 300 mm Squeegee Window Wiper Blade

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 3 Dec 2013
I used it for the bathroom to dry tiles after a shower. It did work but the handle snapped so not too impressed with the quality/material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6