Profile for D. J. B. > Reviews

Content by D. J. B.

D. J. B. (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Cricut Project Shape Cartridge-Wall Decor
Cricut Project Shape Cartridge-Wall Decor

5.0 out of 5 stars Project Shape Cartridge-Wall decorator, 18 Feb. 2016
This cartridge is great I am going to have fun decorating with it.

West Design A2 Green Cutting Mat Self Healing Non Slip Printed Millimeter Gridlines

5.0 out of 5 stars A2 cutting mat, 26 April 2014
I bought this cutting mat because I was messing up my table but now my problems have gone I use this all the time I am making my cards.

Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Border Just My Type Emboss Folder
Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Border Just My Type Emboss Folder

5.0 out of 5 stars Just my type embossing folder, 26 April 2014
A perfect addition to my craft box I have only been embossing for a short while but now I am hooked. If you want to perfect a simple card this is a must.

Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Bird Call Emboss Folder
Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Bird Call Emboss Folder

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Call embossing folder, 26 April 2014
I just love this folder I tried embossing a top layer to my Easter cards and it was perfect, Thank You cuttle bug.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Blossom embossing folder., 26 April 2014
I have used this folder a lot since buying it as it is the Cherry Blossom season it makes a good card.

Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Border Frills Emboss Folder
Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Border Frills Emboss Folder

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuttle bug embossing frills, 26 April 2014
Love these edge frills for my cards it makes such a difference to a plain card. I want to try inking them as well haven't done this before but it would certainly be worth trying.

Frio Insulin Wallet Extra Large Blue
Frio Insulin Wallet Extra Large Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Frio Insulin Travel Wallet, 20 Jun. 2013
Having already had 2 of these wallets I new how good they where and when my last one stopped working after years of continuous use I new I had to buy more they are the best on the market in my experience so I will always use them. Great! Great! Great!

Vileda Ultramax/ 1-2 Spray Replacement Microfibre Pad
Vileda Ultramax/ 1-2 Spray Replacement Microfibre Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Vileda Ultramax Replacement Pad, 20 Jun. 2013
Great, Great washes out very quickly and takes only a short time to dry so I always have a clean pad to use.

Green Thumb in a Box: How an EarthBoxTM Can Change YOU Into an Expert Gardener
Green Thumb in a Box: How an EarthBoxTM Can Change YOU Into an Expert Gardener

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Thumb in a Box, 20 Jun. 2013
Yes a very handy book, I use it all the time and I needed to contact Kathy about something and she was very very helpful.

Shadows Of The Workhouse: The Drama Of Life In Postwar London (Call The Midwife Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shadows Of The Workhouse, 23 Mar. 2013
Wonderful read as was Call the Midwife it took me right into the workhouse where life was so bad but I suppose they had somewhere to go. It hurt me to know that families were split up. I am really happy to have read the book. A great read.

Page: 1 | 2