Profile for WasAJerseyGirl > Reviews

Content by WasAJerseyGirl

WasAJerseyGirl (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Noisy May Women's Mob O-Neck Knit Long Sleeve Jumper, Multicoloured (Morning Glory), Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 Mar. 2016
Nice jumper, a bit on the short side though & I'm even petite! Should be described as cropped in the description to avoid disappointment. Otherwise very nice/trendy with the zips.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll buy only Clarks from now on!, 10 Mar. 2016
Probably the best shoes/boots I've ever owned. I'll buy only Clarks from now on! I'm curious how well they'll hold up to me being on my feet all day at work & how well the heel lasts... I'm forever replacing heels on my shoes/boot!

BLACK HIGH BACK EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHAIR LEATHER SWIVEL, RECLINE, ROCKER COMPUTER DESK FURNITURE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 10 Mar. 2016
Love this chair!! Very comfy & not obnoxiously big. Just right (as Goldilocks would say!)

Prestige Cartridge Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridges for Lexmark No. 23 and No. 24 Series - Assorted (Set of 2 )

1.0 out of 5 stars They didn't work. My printer didn't recognise them as being installed. Waste of time., 24 Feb. 2016
Rubbish

Womens Ankle Strap Jelly Summer Peep Toe Buckle Holiday Festival Sandals - Black - 5 - 38 - CD0123
Offered by Prime-Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Feeble, poor design. Avoid!, 25 July 2015
Poor quality design. Even though they are cheaply priced, you expect to be able to wear them at least ONCE! They arrived in the box broken! These are so feeble they can't even withstand shipping in the box! The metal pin broke out of the buckle, making it impossible to do them up. Going RIGHT back! What a waste of time.

Adults Military Army Security Pullover Jumper Sweater V-Neck (L, Black)
Adults Military Army Security Pullover Jumper Sweater V-Neck (L, Black)
Offered by wholesale workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the working man!, 19 Feb. 2015
My husband loved this jumper, he wears it to work over his uniform & it has a nice professional look to it without looking dressy. It's a nice heavy knit, and the elbow pads give it extra durability for his job which really puts the wear/tear on his clothes. I bought it a size smaller than he typically wears, as they run quite large. Overall a great buy & well worth the money, this is his second one, the first lasted ages!

Schwarzkopf Color Mask 400 Dark Brown Permanent Hair Dye
Schwarzkopf Color Mask 400 Dark Brown Permanent Hair Dye
Offered by Online4Perfume

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to colour at all, 19 Feb. 2015
Awful. Easy to use, yes. True to colour - NO! Turned my hair entirely too dark. I wanted dark BROWN - not black. Really disappointed & can't wait for it to fade out! Ugh!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Garnier's best effort, 19 Feb. 2015
I am usually a lover of all things Garnier, I am a loyal user of all their hair products, shampoo, conditioner & even my hair colouring, but I have to be honest, I wasn't impressed with this particular line. Nothing seemed "illuminated", and didn't seem to do anything that your run of the mill shampoo & conditioner wouldn't. Can't say I hate it, I used it until it was finished, but it didn't deliver as I have come to expect Garnier products to. Sadly disappointed & won't be buying again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Garnier's best effort, 19 Feb. 2015

Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Glow Hair Oil 150ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Glow Hair Oil 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done again Garnier!!, 19 Feb. 2015
Adds a lovely shine & controls frizz for the day - makes straightening a lot easier. Only a small amount needed which makes it a good value too. Well done again Garnier!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17