Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa

Page: 1 | 2
iChoose® USB Computer Laptop PC Headset / Headphones with Mic Microphone for Desktop Gamer Gaming, Skype, VOIP Office Chat,
Offered by iChoose Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headphones, 4 Feb. 2014
These are perfect for games at a very good price. I would say these are worth more than I paid. Seller dispatched the next day and they arrived fast. I would buy from this seller again. definitely would recommend these to a friend. Computer only has to be on 1% which is plenty loud enough fort a game.

Draper 13658 5-Way Crimping Tool and Terminal Kit
Draper 13658 5-Way Crimping Tool and Terminal Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Best crimper set, 10 Jan. 2014
I have always needed one of these but have never got round to getting one. Very good price for the product and ideal for what I need it for etc crimping on remote cable for amp's and other car accessories. Item was delivered fast. I would recommend.

Draper 28744 Hex Key Set and Case (30 Pieces)
Draper 28744 Hex Key Set and Case (30 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality hex key set, 10 Jan. 2014
Very strong set of alan keys with quite long handles. 2 of each sizes makes it easy if there is two people doing a job for example on a car and both needing the same size alan key. Item was delivered fast.

Blade Fuse Extrator / Puller
Blade Fuse Extrator / Puller
Offered by Baomain Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jan. 2014
This item makes it easy to get fuses out and was delivered fast. I recommend you buy one of these the item is cheap and your bound to need one when a fuse goes as the fuses are packed quite closely together.

Draper Expert 12579 6-24-Volt Automotive Circuit Tester
Draper Expert 12579 6-24-Volt Automotive Circuit Tester
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Best circuit tester ever, 10 Jan. 2014
I have used a few circuit testers before and this is by far the best one I have ever used. I used this to check fuses in the car as I wanted to find out what ones worked only when the key is in acc position and this done the job no problem. The package was packed very well and the fact that this circuit tester has a screw on cap makes it even better. This is quite a weighty circuit tester of good quality which tells me it will last a long time. Brilliant product would recommend to a friend

FAMEX Tools 526-SD-21 173-Piece High Class Socket Set for the Mechanic, Metric, 1/2-1/4 Inch Drive
Offered by FAMEX - Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socket set ever, 10 Jan. 2014
I have used many socket sets and this is by far the best I have ever used. The extension bars allow slight bend for tight spaces which is brilliant. The quality of every tool is brilliant. When the first set arrived the half inch ratchet was made slightly too big so I contacted amazon straight away and received another one two days later absolutely brilliant service from amazon the second set I received was fine everything fits where it should. Could not ask for a better socket set.

Famex 3962-6, Pliers Set, 6-Part
Famex 3962-6, Pliers Set, 6-Part

5.0 out of 5 stars Famex 3962-6, Pliers Set, 6-Part, 27 Dec. 2013
This is the best plier set I have ever purchased. The quality is brilliant wouldn't buy any other make of plier set after buying this one. Looks like it will last a long time lets hope it does. I would recommend this item to a friend. Only thing I think that could be improved with famex overall is the packaging of the items as they just came loose in a cardboard box that was sealed with famex tape.

I have now purchased this socket set as well and will leave a review on it when I receive it.

FAMEX 526 SD 21 173 Piece Socket Mechanic

SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive 32 GB USB 2.0
SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive 32 GB USB 2.0

4.0 out of 5 stars 32gb sandisk cruzer, 8 Dec. 2013
I backed up 2 computers on this device in separate folders in the made a different folder and put just music in it. I then plugged device into usb port in the car and it plays music brilliantly. I then put some songs into the secure folder of this device and that is the only problem I found with this device is once you have put something in the secure folder of this device you cant copy it back to the computer as it freezes and says device has stopped working overall very good product good storage space would definaltely recommend to anyone needing a reliable usb stick.

Sorry Officer I thought you wanted to race Funny Joke Novelty Car Bumper Sticker

3.0 out of 5 stars sorry officer thought you wanted to race sticker, 8 Dec. 2013
not a bad sticker it is a good size. Don't like the fact it dosent come with a background colour you car is the backround colour. would not recommend to a friend due to no background colour. delivered quickly.

GENUINE BLACKBERRY 9300 CURVE FRONT SCREEN LENS GLASS LCD COVER BLACK BY UNIVERSAL-E-SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, 30 Jan. 2013
this is a very good product fits like a glove dont forget to clean of bb screen first though as i now have bits under mine but that was my fault but yeah very good product definately buy if yours is scratched. i would reccomend this product to a friend

Page: 1 | 2