Profile for YAprincess > Reviews

Content by YAprincess

YAprincess "YA books rock" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hope's Chance
Hope's Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 26 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Hope's Chance (Kindle Edition)
WOW once in a while a book can really surpise you and Hope's Chance did just that. From the start I was pulled in to the story and the characters. I loved how it was told from Hope & Chance's POV. Both had great believeable voice's and where very likeable. I loved the romance between the two of them. A great New Adult contemp read. I want to read more from this author.

Callum & Harper, Book One in the Sleepless Series
Callum & Harper, Book One in the Sleepless Series

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 3 Feb. 2012
I loved it from start to finish Fisher knows how to pull you in to the story I loved both Callum and Harper and loved that it was told from both of there POV. The cover is kick ass too. I loved everything about it. GO READ IT NOW!!!!

Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles)
Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles)
by Alyxandra Harvey

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice edtion to the series, 26 Jan. 2012
Bleeding Hearts is a nice edtion to the Drake Chrronicles. I found the begining dragged a little but by half way through it had really picked up. The thing I love most about this series is how you get a different brother each book but What I really love reading about is Nick and Lucy. I can't wait for book #5!!!!

The Catastrophic History of You and Me
The Catastrophic History of You and Me
by Jess Rothenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ, 26 Jan. 2012
On Oct 4th 2010 Brie colapise and dies on a date with her boyfriend Jacob after Jacob say's "I don't love you" Her heart tears into two pieces. After this we see Brie go through dealing with her death which is told in six parts Ashes to Ashes,Denial,Anger,Bargaining,Sadness and Acceptance. I loved all of these parts and I laughed and cried in all of them Brie is what I love in Female YA characters she is so likeable and relatable in every way.

While Brie is learning to deal with her death she ends up in A Slice Of Haven pizza place where she meets Patrick who intro's himself as a lost soul and doesn't real give anthing away but agree's to show Brie how to have fun and so her jounery begins. In the time Brie has been away things have changed her family and best friends being the bigies. Of course Brie learns some things she never wanted to know like her dad sleeping with her mums best friend or that one of your best friends wanted your boyfriend BUT when your dead are things really what they seem and if you had the chance would you go back for one day?

I loved Patrick he is the first book boy of 2012 I WANT. His character was just what the book needed he was AWESOME him and Brie stole my breath away. I really enjoyed how Brie found out what Patrick was all about and how she missed him before she really knew him.

The Catastrophic History Of You And Me has been on my book wish-list of 2012 for months so I was super happy when I got an ARC in the post. A big thank-you to razorbill for letting me read it for my honest review.Not only did the premise rock my socks off I mean come on The girl died from a honest to god heartbreak. It has MUST READ written all over it. Then when I saw the cover I was just WOW.

Jess Rothenberg has HUGE writing skills and I will be reading her next book for sure. To sum it up The Catastrophic History Of You And Me is a must read for every YA fan!

That Boy
That Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: That Boy (Kindle Edition)
WOW WOW WOW I loved "That Boy" it was amazing it blew my socks of I stayed up until 5.45am just to finish reading it. Loved the characters and loved the premise can't wait for book 2!!!!!!!

The Look of Love (The Sullivans Book 1)
The Look of Love (The Sullivans Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 8 July 2011
4.5 STARS

I have read a few of Bella Andre's short stories and was so nice to read a full length story by her. The first page had me straight away and I just couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and the plot. I love all series that follow a family memember for each book and can't wait to read the second book in this series "From This Moment On" out in september.

Verity (Cursed Book 1)
Verity (Cursed Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 17 Jun. 2011
After not being able to finish Claire Farrell's first adlut urban fanasty with paranormal romance mixed in I didn't know if I would like Verity the first in her all new YA series so I downloaded the sample and with an Prologue thats starts out like this "My body aches,but I can't let go of the stress. Its all her fault. I don't know her yet, but she haunts my dreams every night; all of the signs say I'm heading straight for her. She's about to cross my path, and there isn't much I can do about it. Expect refuse to love her. Make her hate me."

needless to say I downloaded it straight away and couldn't stop reading. I loved all the characters and I can't wait for the second book in the series.

The Dating Deal
The Dating Deal

3.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 17 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
3.5 STARS

I did enjoy the story but very like the "taken by storm series" by Angel morrison

Cross My Heart
Cross My Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 17 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Cross My Heart (Kindle Edition)
If the good girl falling for the bad boy is the type of book plot you love then Cross My Heart is the book for you. I loved it with all my heart the characters are great mixed in with an awesome plot Cross My Heart rocked my world. The plot twist near the end was pure shock and bliss mixed together. I love Parker soooooooooo much.

Baby, Drive South (Southern Roads)
Baby, Drive South (Southern Roads)
by Stephanie Bond
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 8 Jun. 2011
I loved the plot of Baby,Drive South. Stephanie Bond had me hooked from the first page. Porter is amazing and totally had me SWOON. Nikki is a really great character with a likeable voice. I really enjoyed the book being told from both POV'S of the two main characters. I really can't wait for book 2 & 3 for Porters two others brothers story's.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5