Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mandi > Reviews

Content by Mandi

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Product and seller review, 28 Jan. 2014
I purchased this camera as a Christmas gift. On only its 2nd use the lens stopped retracting. I contacted the seller who told me I had to return it to the manufacturer. This was despite the fact the website said returns until 30 January. I have had to return the camera to the manufacturer by secure mail which cost me nearly £10. The manufacturer has said they will not reimburse this cost and the seller refused to as well. If I had bought this item from Argos or John Lewis I would have had an immediate replacement in the guarantee period and not had the hassle of returning it or expense of doing so. Also the manufacturer are only doing a repair and not a replacement and so there is no guarantee there will be no further problems.
My advice to all is don't buy this type of item online.
I have been a big customer of amazon over the years but now will seriously limit what I buy through them and certainly won't buy from other sellers through their site again.