Profile for A. J. Harknett > Reviews

Content by A. J. Harknett

A. J. Harknett (london,england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Energizer Original Battery Lithium CR 2032 3 Volt 5x Pack of 2
Energizer Original Battery Lithium CR 2032 3 Volt 5x Pack of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Aug. 2015
they work ok at the moment

NETGEAR GS116UK 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
NETGEAR GS116UK 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars works great plugged in all my computers and drives all working ..., 26 Aug. 2015
works great plugged in all my computers and drives all working fine, which is more than I can say for windows 10

Memory Card Carrying Case - Suitable for SDHC and SD Cards - 8 Pages and 22 Slots - ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included (Black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars expected better quality plastic easily damaged, 26 Aug. 2015
slip case pocket has split but still holds the cards ok, expected better quality plastic easily damaged. After posting this review I was contacted by the supplier and since they have sent me free of charge a replacement so FULL marks to them and thank you very much. service was excellent and well recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2015 10:07 AM BST

Led Zeppelin III [Deluxe CD Edition]
Led Zeppelin III [Deluxe CD Edition]
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars ... special editions from Zeppelin re-releases I'm not hearing anything better from these discs, 26 Aug. 2015
As with the other special editions from Zeppelin re-releases I'm not hearing anything better from these discs. different packaging and an extra disc is what you get, I was hoping for more in terms of sound quality but I cant fault the music as good as its always been.

Houses Of The Holy [Deluxe CD Edition]
Houses Of The Holy [Deluxe CD Edition]

3.0 out of 5 stars packaged slightly different I wouldn't say better. The music is as good as it ever ..., 26 Aug. 2015
I don't really hear any improvement over the three other versions I have, packaged slightly different I wouldn't say better.The music is as good as it ever was and I still enjoy playing it, The extra disc was interesting but ill probably never play it again I don't know what I was expecting to be honest.

Nádúr
Nádúr

3.0 out of 5 stars sound quality is good and better than most, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Nádúr (Audio CD)
CLANNAD always make soothing music it's just a little "samey" for me and I prefer songs sung in English, sound quality is good and better than most.

Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of Pentacles
Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of Pentacles

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST music Suzanne has made in years good production helps ..., 26 Aug. 2015
BEST music Suzanne has made in years good production helps this already good collection of songs, she's back to the good old days of the first two albums IMO.

Focus 3
Focus 3

4.0 out of 5 stars music is still as good as I remember, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Focus 3 (Audio CD)
music is still as good as I remember ,i'v had to copy the disc to another CD copy as it would not play all the way through but my copy plays ok. its probably my fussy Cyrus player not the CD.

Neewer® Infrared Replacement Battery Grip BG-E14 with Wireless Remote + 2PCS Replacement Battery for LP-E6 7.4V 1800mAh for Canon EOS 70D

5.0 out of 5 stars looks the same as the canon original at a fraction ..., 26 Aug. 2015
looks the same as the canon original at a fraction of the price and at the moment it work perfectly, remote works and batteries seem ok so far.

Dual Battery Charger For Canon LP-E6 EOS 5D Mark II III 70D 7D 60D 3D 5D3 BC360
Dual Battery Charger For Canon LP-E6 EOS 5D Mark II III 70D 7D 60D 3D 5D3 BC360
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2015
charges ok, got two of these now so far working well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20