Profile for Mr. M. N. Kelly > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. N. Kelly

Mr. M. N. Kelly "martinnkelly" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New Jersey
New Jersey
Price: 21.96

1.0 out of 5 stars I am Shocked and Disappointed, 1 July 2014
This review is from: New Jersey (Audio CD)
I am shocked at the way that this has been packaged. It has been packaged in such a way that I nearly broke the second disc trying to get it out. It has ruined the whole experience for me, and I am looking to re-sell or get my money back from amazon. I am totally shocked, angry, upset and heartbroken that this has been done this way, and would encourage finding the bonus stuff on YouTube and Video instead. To add insult to injury, the essay writer thinks this album's 25 years old. It's not, it's 26. I have made some bad buying choices, but this one takes the mickey. I don't even like Bon Jovi anymore, and I was hoping this would help me find that love again. No way. I will be avoiding anything else in relation to this 30th Anniversary celebrations, and it will be my loss. But my gain is I will glad I got rid of this 30 years down the line.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2014 8:44 PM BST

Days Of Our Lives [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Days Of Our Lives [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Queen
Price: 16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 May 2014
I saw this over the late May bank holiday in 2011, and it was a highlight in what was a very dark 10 months for me. I would say it was almost better than The Queen Phenomenon from 1995. Very poignant, especially with an extreme sad confession from Roger at the end. I do think that Harvey bloke is a bit stupid mind, so ignore his comments. And my hatred of the British press has grown when they talked about a certain period... I would happily recommend this and the Queen Phenomenon to anyone just getting into the band. So what are you waiting on?

Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 3 [DVD] [2004]
Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 3 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Tom and Jerry
Price: 5.11

3.0 out of 5 stars It was present for my father, 27 May 2014
It got here before my father's birthday. He's watched it more than me. He seems happy with it. So would I. Buy it.

Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 4 [DVD] [2004]

The Lot
Offered by ScreamingCd
Price: 170.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally think it's great, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Lot (Audio CD)
It's been a while since I have listened to this, having spent most of January and February going through the 13 discs here. I remember enjoying Fun on Earth and Strange Frontier very well - where has Man On Fire been all my life? Once you get past the DVD juddering in the EPKs, and take into account that the original footage tapes could not be located, I enjoyed it. From all the feedback from all the haters, I was really scared to open this. But boy, 79 pounds worth spent on my own Christmas present. Time for Mr May's boxed set maybe?

Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
by Linda Collister
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mother's Birthday Present, 5 Nov 2013
I bought this for my mother for her birthday. And she reads it everyday. She can't wait for a moment to get stuck into some of these recipes. Brownie points for me! Cheers.

Phil Collins Hits [CASSETTE]
Phil Collins Hits [CASSETTE]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back a memory, 11 April 2013
Perfect condition cassette, opened a floodgate of memories from the last four months of 1998. Interesting to see the difference between the layout for the cassette and CD versions.

The Unauthorised Biography
The Unauthorised Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 29 Aug 2012
I purchased this roughly three years ago today, and I still thoroughly enjoy it now. Why is this man not in the spotlight more?!

Sam Stern's Student Cookbook: Survive in Style on a Budget
Sam Stern's Student Cookbook: Survive in Style on a Budget
by Sam Stern
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook, 29 Aug 2012
This has some fantastic new cooking ideas for me, and I really enjoy reading it. Thanks Sam, and keep up the good work!

As Good As It Gets [DVD]
As Good As It Gets [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Nicholson
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 10.29

1.0 out of 5 stars For someone with a learning disability..., 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: As Good As It Gets [DVD] (DVD)
Can I give this a no star? No? OK.

I watched this film last weekend, and I have never felt so low and depressed and angry at the TV and film companies who give portraits of people with learning disabilities in all my life. I hope Helen Hunt and Jack Nicholson's film careers terminate really soon, or they die. Either way. I couldn't care. The person with the learning disability being rude is bad enough, but for the outward hatred of the people around him, especially in that scene where he's barred from the restaurant, and they start clapping and cheering, and one of those evil waitresses shouts 'It's about Time!' I call that Discrimination. I'ver a good mind to read everyone involved with this film the riot act.

Don't buy this film, especially if you have a learning disability. You'll only want to rip out your telly and hate everything about it.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2014 8:19 AM BST