Profile for Vincent > Reviews

Vincent

Shiva Rea - Daily Energy [DVD]
Shiva Rea - Daily Energy [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the beginner, 31 Dec. 2011
This DVD provides a good workout. There are different variations of poses so you can sustain the pose while she continues to more advanced movements. Despite there being 7 different 20 minute routines I found them very similar and therefore, got bored after a few times practicing. I do like the matrix so that you can build your own routine (if only there were more variety of movements).

Garmin Nuvi Carry Case For 200/600/700 Series Widescreen Models
Garmin Nuvi Carry Case For 200/600/700 Series Widescreen Models
Offered by A to Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi Carry Case, 30 July 2010
A handy little product. Glad I bought it as it keeps my nuvi 1690 scratch free and well protected since I carry it around a lot in my handbag when I'm not driving. The satnav slips into the case without any fuss of buttons or flaps.

Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Offered by Desire IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Friction Mount, 30 July 2010
This product is really handy. I bought it for my Nuvi 1690 and it works a treat. It never moves when I drive and is really quick to position. It also means that the passenger can pick it up and look at the directions and then place it back quickly without any fuss.

Garmin Nuvi 1690 Traffic Satellite Navigation System with UK & European Mapping
Garmin Nuvi 1690 Traffic Satellite Navigation System with UK & European Mapping

5.0 out of 5 stars Nuvi 1690, 30 July 2010
I bought this for moving to Switzerland. I have used it every day since and have had absolutely no problems with it. The large screen is great and is easy to see and follow when driving. It is very easy to use (I have never had one before)and was able to use it without reading the instructions to get started. I think this has already been mentioned in a previous review but when I changed the distance to KM the voice still says the distance in miles, however on the screen it appears as KM so not a problem. Would recommend this product.