ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

Profile for S. E. Wainwright > Reviews

Content by S. E. Wainwright

S. E. Wainwright (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
iGadgitz Pink 'Ergo-Portfolio' PU Leather Case Cover for Asus MeMo Pad ME172V 7" 3G wi-fi Android Tablet 16GB 32GB + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus MeMo tablet cover., 23 Feb 2014
After finally getting the correct cover for my Asus Memo Pad(Yes, - I did the daft thing and thought "one- size- fits- all" to my own mistake.) I finally had a pad I could leave on while I charged the MeMo, which put my mind at rest as it would be so easy to knock off a shelf while being charged or forgetting to put it into a cover just for the sake of keeping it safe. I bought the pink which is more or less exactly the same shade being advertised. I didn't want an in your face colour so works well for my needs. It stands up as told if you needed to use it to 'watch' something on the MeMo without having to hold it continuously. It arrived well within estimate and arrived well packaged. Would recommend this firm. :-)

Blue
Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue (BIGBANG), 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Blue (MP3 Download)
Another good track for any lover of BIGBANG. Good track and enjoyable music from the K-pop band. To get a taste of the best of BIGBANG's music go and look for the track "FANTASTIC BABY" This is my favourite of their music.

Counting Stars
Counting Stars
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Counting Stars (OneRepublic), 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Counting Stars (MP3 Download)
This download was bought for myself in mind as I liked OneRepublic's "Too late to Apologize". I first found it on Youtube and decided I wanted my own copy. Love this song that's all I can say..;-)

Bingle Bingle
Bingle Bingle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingle Bingle (BIGBANG), 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bingle Bingle (MP3 Download)
This is the second download from the Korean Pop group BIGBANG bought for daughter who is a big fan of the group. This particular track has a little more 'English' sung through it as each member can speak a little and sing in English too. More rap in this track, but still enjoyable if you develop a taste for K-pop.

Cafe
Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Cafe by BIGBANG., 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cafe (MP3 Download)
This was one of two downloads bought for for my teenage daughter, who is a big fan of K-Pop(Korean Pop) And BIGBANG being one of her favourites. BIGBANG is one of the more well known of the South Korean Pop Group and are only now becoming known since the 'explosion' of Psy last year with Gangnam Style.

The five members of BIGBANG - GD, TOP, TAEYANG, DAESUNG and SEUNGRI blend together as a group and their voices work well together, with TOP adding his trademark rapper style.

Although not my favourite BIGBANG songs, its still a catchy tune.

Red 4" Google Android 4.2 dual sim fashion Smartphone CUBOT C9+
Red 4" Google Android 4.2 dual sim fashion Smartphone CUBOT C9+
Offered by HAMSWAN
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cubot Mobile Phone., 20 Feb 2014
I was looking to replace my mobile, but at this moment in time, couldn't justify paying a 100 for a semi decent one.

This one was a surprise....

Decent sized screen at 4" which is bigger than the normal ones. It had two lithium batteries and a transparent silicon cover included with the usual paraphernalia. It arrived quickly and was well packaged.

The reason only 4 stars and not 5 as it on the whole is a decent phone and I am starting to enjoy it, is the fact that the batteries are poor for holding a charge. It can get to 50% then just just 'crash' , One last niggle is the fact although I had no problem putting my own 8GB micro SD card in, the phone took an age to recognise my SIM card..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 1:30 PM GMT

[Bamboo]ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X Book style Leather Case Cover Stand For ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X + Pen,Green
Offered by BAMBOO
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Asus MeMo tablet cover., 23 Dec 2013
Looked around for a cover for my new Asus MeMo and thought this looked the part. Good delivery time, well packed and quite solid. What I didn't check properly is that, although it fitted the body of the tablet, Silly me, - it was the WRONG cover. I needed one for the 172V. So back to the proverbial drawing for myself..
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2013 4:29 PM GMT

OPI Pussy Galore Nail Polish/Lacquer - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection 2013
OPI Pussy Galore Nail Polish/Lacquer - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection 2013
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers
Price: 9.17

5.0 out of 5 stars OPI Sand Collection.., 21 Dec 2013
Bought this purely to see what the Sand collection was like. I'm a novice at putting on nail varnish, but I liked the fact the 'gritty' nail polish when applied, hid a multitude of sins, so didn't have to try too hard on making it look semi decent. It arrived on time and well packaged. Will be looking for other colours in this. Would recommend. :-)

Ladies Womens Flat Lace Up Sport High Hi Top Pumps Fleece Fur Trainers Shoes Sizes UK 3 4 5 6 7 8 Girls Fur Lined Trainers Shoes Warm Winter Ankle Boots (UK 8 / EU 41 / US 10, Khaki)
Offered by Click2deal
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High top fleece trainers, 21 Dec 2013
Bought these for my daughter when her old ones had worn out. Sent for the beige which were nicer than originally thought. The fleece/mock fur lining are a bonus and what was the star of the buy is that I could get them in a size 8 which has been hard to come by in these sort of trainers. Arrived in time and well packaged. Would like to see more in size 8's in various colours, but all in all a good buy. :-)

Magic Global Gadgets - New Stylish Pink Magnetic Flip Pu Leather Case Cover Pouch For Samsung Galaxy W Wonder i8150 With Screen Guard & Stylus
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Case Cover, 21 Dec 2013
When my sister very kindly gave me her old Samsung phone when her new one arrived, I wanted something to protect it while out and about. It fits the phone perfectly and the magnetic catch attached to the cover makes sure the the cover stays together when not in use. Its like having an old 'flip phone' as the long part of the cover is flexible enough NOT to be in the way when texting or phoning. Arrived in plenty of time and packaged well. Would recommend.. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15